System got crazy?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• System got crazy?

Today on two occasions I got warning ''system believes you using bot. Watch your steps". BUT I've never used bot in my whole life so really frustrated with this message.
    On first occasion I was playing Gauntlet and my Skype was opened. On second occasion I was actualy non active on LOA and just on line in same time was listening music on Youtube.
    So please answer me as soon as possible what's going on and should I close every other window just to play LOA.

Originally posted by lilanina View Post
    Today on two occasions I got warning ''system believes you using bot. Watch your steps". BUT I've never used bot in my whole life so really frustrated with this message.
    On first occasion I was playing Gauntlet and my Skype was opened. On second occasion I was actualy non active on LOA and just on line in same time was listening music on Youtube.
    So please answer me as soon as possible what's going on and should I close every other window just to play LOA.
    My guess would be that you may or may not failed some att in Tarots( fiale to put right card int) so their anti bot system thinks you are bot..
    Antifreeze
    Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

try to refresh cache and refresh browser to see if it works properly afterwards.
      to file a ticket

Comment

Working...
      X