Hot Events - Tycoon Reward Period

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Events - Tycoon Reward Period

On August 23, 2015 I met the requirement for the Hot Event - Tycoon Reward Period of 240K points in Tycoon before August 23, 2015 23:59. I tried to collect the reward but the event was removed from the hot event. There was an announcement saying that the event will be extended to the 24th. I logged in on the 24th and the event shows up but I cannot collect it. I submitted a ticket and was told an email is sent to me and I continue the process through the email. Currently no email was sent and I can't continue through the process so I don't know if the ticket that I submitted has been received or not. How do I get the reward that is owed to me? I have taken a screen shot of my Tycoon points from August 23, 2015, which clearly shows that I have met the requirement for the event.

Server 33 - Metatron's Edict
    ING - LostHope

Click image for larger version

Name:	LoA - 240K Before Reset.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	332.8 KB
ID:	1775176

Originally posted by Wynde View Post
    On August 23, 2015 I met the requirement for the Hot Event - Tycoon Reward Period of 240K points in Tycoon before August 23, 2015 23:59. I tried to collect the reward but the event was removed from the hot event. There was an announcement saying that the event will be extended to the 24th. I logged in on the 24th and the event shows up but I cannot collect it. I submitted a ticket and was told an email is sent to me and I continue the process through the email. Currently no email was sent and I can't continue through the process so I don't know if the ticket that I submitted has been received or not. How do I get the reward that is owed to me? I have taken a screen shot of my Tycoon points from August 23, 2015, which clearly shows that I have met the requirement for the event.

Server 33 - Metatron's Edict
    ING - LostHope

[ATTACH=CONFIG]147700[/ATTACH]
    Hey Losthope, sup ? It's been a while. Just wondering did you get your 240k tycoon pts on 23rd ?
    IGN: Shivaa
    Server: S90 - Deathshade Lair

Comment

Yes, I got the points on the 23rd but since they removed the event on that day I was not able to collect

Comment

same problem with me! when will we gonna collect the tycoon period 240k rewards?

Comment

Originally posted by Wynde View Post
          Yes, I got the points on the 23rd but since they removed the event on that day I was not able to collect
          Er...correct me If I'm wrong. the event says BEFORE 23rd.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	rewards.png
Views:	1
Size:	51.6 KB
ID:	1716446

Hope that cleared out your doubt.
          IGN: Shivaa
          Server: S90 - Deathshade Lair

Comment

my friend participated in that same event last tycoon and he did reached 240k before the end of 2nd day of tycoon and that Aug 23/23:59:59 is the 2nd day of tycoon.. he did get the rewards.. many of us in alliance experienced this bug.. : ( .. so please moderator reply to this.

Comment

same we and my fraind did 240k point in 2 day and we cant colcet rewerd .
              s-121 oxcane and deathwalker.

Comment

The rewards have been mailed to the participants that qualified. Please check your mailbox.
                to file a ticket

Comment

You didn't read the whole thing ... before 23rd / 23:59:59 <--- this is the time ... meaning 1 second before 24th is still valid ... I got the point on 23 / 17:30:00 ... which is BEFORE 23 / 23:59:59 ... that is how I interpret the event

Comment

thanks Rubedo ... checked my mail ... got the reward

Comment

i dind get any mail ----

Comment

same here not getting anything yet s121 republic

Comment

Those who did not receive it may have missed the deadline for the rewards or you may want to file a ticket.
                          to file a ticket

Comment

i did file a ticket, but they refuse to give it even when i show i got 252k points

Comment

You need to achieve more than 240k points before the 24th of August not at the end of event.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Working...
                              X