• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• merge bug agil

dont know what went wrong
    but i lost over 8k agil on all deployed team members i have
    makes no sense at all to me

My warrior also have a problem. Remain stunned all the time. I don't know any skill to stunned you 30 rounds. Do you have an idea how we can fix those bugs ?

Comment

i lost 8-12k agility on all my deployed heroes as well. And no, didnt move any of my heroes anywhere, didnt change fairies and others stat affecting things ( in case that some1 could suggest one of those things )
      Name: Yennefer
      Class: Sorcerer
      Serv:ua45

Comment

dude, I did too. It SO ANNOYING. any of you get your stats back yet? We got merged with S44 (we're S38)

Comment

this actually reminds me of the Fairy bug, I kept losing 20k br in stats and the it came back, on and off. But right now nothings come back.

Comment

EDIT- never mind post, I was mistaken. It's a visual bug -__-
            Last edited by kiowa29; 09-03-2015, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R2106357 View Post
              dude, I did too. It SO ANNOYING. any of you get your stats back yet? We got merged with S44 (we're S38)
              nope, so far didnt get back....more, i lost another 5 k defence on my team .......some1 ninja nerfing me

@edit. well, technically i should reclain at least part of my defence after few days. According to GM i was talking with about that - ill just " deal with it". ( But Agility loss is painfull )
              Last edited by xVahnx; 09-04-2015, 04:47 AM.

Comment

MOOOOO (my agility) MOOOOO (was nerfed) MOOOOO (by the merge), MOOOOOOOOOOOO (WTH?)
                Azeroth
                S-68 / UA 45

Comment

Originally posted by xVahnx View Post
                  nope, so far didnt get back....more, i lost another 5 k defence on my team .......some1 ninja nerfing me

@edit. well, technically i should reclain at least part of my defence after few days. According to GM i was talking with about that - ill just " deal with it". ( But Agility loss is painfull )
                  they told u to deal with it? are u serious?

Comment

yup, some time ago we had a GM visiting our server so i asked about some random stat losses ( weren't big deal, like 3k )....and yea, i should deal with it cause 3k " isn't big loss"
                    Last edited by xVahnx; 09-05-2015, 04:56 AM. Reason: typos

Comment

Seriously speaking this time. Can we please get some sort of acknowledgement on this issue. Thank you so very much for caring.
                      Azeroth
                      S-68 / UA 45

Comment

s 49 ub6 agility bug after merge also lost around 50-100k br in fight is always 100k less br than on normal screen stats

Comment

i lose 30k BR after merge, and still wasnt able to find where that lose coem from, but looking on other posts looks it is drain agility, probably from fairy or elements
                          S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
                          now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
                          Guild - Lunatic Cafe
                          UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Originally posted by xVahnx View Post
                            yup, some time ago we had a GM visiting our server so i asked about some random stat losses ( weren't big deal, like 3k )....and yea, i should deal with it cause 3k " isn't big loss"
                            Deal with it? Interesting...so message to Devs...deal with us not buying diamonds if not going to give back the agility that we worked so hard to attain...man, are you kidding me? What about today's Tycoon start, dealing with no omnipotence, Hot Event rewards, and yet you are able to put out Buy, buy, buy Hot Events....sheesh. Come on now...no compensation for stuff you should be compensating us for.
                            Please be a little less greedy and have a little more common sense if you want us to stick around and Buy buy buy. *sigh* I may have to find a new game soon...sheesh.

Comment

after merge i too lost br. But that's not the worst thing. After first time my server got merge i lost fairy - crackers, ok - it's cheep i bot again. But now i lost cockatrice and if not djinni i even woudn't find out about that. I know i boght it from djinni previously, because i have char in s220 and i buy averything to them both. I remember i both it and i had it. It cost a lot, i don't understand why i need to buy it ones again..
                              Scopy
                              s89
                              Last edited by R213098799; 09-07-2015, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X