Group Buy log broken and also settlement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group Buy log broken and also settlement

Well things are simple , this Group Buy history during Cross Server Tycoon is broken ... I filed a ticket and the answer was awesome like the one that answered didn't even read what I wrote, even sent screen shots didn't help , if someone else encountered the same problem say maybe it will be done something.

Server ua45 or S68 Bloodbane Crypt :
    Char: Seifer

Type your response ABOVE THIS LINE to reply
    R253505145
    Subject: Broken setlement in Group Buy
    SEP 29, 2015 | 10:35PM CEST
    R2 Andrew replied:
    Dear Seifer,
    Thank you for contacting us. We would like to apologize for the inconveniences.
    Please be aware that Aureus expenditures is not counted for the computation of settlements.
    Ex. Initial Prize of item#1 was 500 diamonds, and its final prize is 250 diamonds,
    You bought 10 pcs of item#1 which has currently 40% discount during that time, that makes it 300 diamonds for each item, however, instead of using 300 diamonds per item, you used 100 diamonds + 200 Aureus,
    Since, Aureus is not counted for the computation,
    100 diamonds* 10 pcs of item#1 = 1000 diamonds
    then the final prize of the total items you bought is equal to 2500 diamonds,
    2500 is greater than 1000 diamonds, so it means that you were not qualified to get a settlement, since according to the rule, you will only get a settlement once you bought an item at higher price than the final prize.
    Thank you and we hope you understand.
    -The R2games Team
    How helpful was your Support Elf ? (Please Note, this is simply for rating the support you have received, not for providing R2 Games with additional information concerning your ticket.
    Rate my reply SEP 28, 2015 | 07:28PM CEST
    Original message
    wrote:

Hello R2, I have to announce you that "settlement" in last Group buy during Cross Server Tycoon is broken ... it shows items I didn't bought and also didn't gave me back the diamonds I invested at that time. All I bought from the "diamond" section in Group Buy was only Gemology Energy cards , so in first day I spent 1060 diamonds to get 8 cards and since it wasn't to 70% off it took me diamonds , I did that because I knew that at the end of the event I can get those back. But surprise event was broken later on and it seems it recorded that I bought something else. All I would want now are my diamonds back. To prove you that I will attach 3 prints that prove that I could not buy "Spring of Wisdom" since those was in tycoon score ... the math is simple : 8*100 Spring of Wisdom = 800 .... and I made just 550 points in Tycoon from those ... basically just what you get from daily quest . And if I am not wrong 1 Spring of Wisdom = 5 tycoon points which mean I should have at least 4000 points for that.
    This message was sent to in reference to Case #: 423130.

this is the ticket and the answer ......and also sent prints , but it doesn't help I think .... Click image for larger version

Name:	Spring of wisdom.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	635.7 KB
ID:	1777192Click image for larger version

Name:	Group Buy.jpg
Size:	608.4 KB
ID:	1777193Click image for larger version

Name:	Tycoon Points.jpg
Size:	615.6 KB
ID:	1777194
    Last edited by seifer19; 09-29-2015, 04:50 PM.

The screenshot of spring wisdom rules says 2 points per spring wisdom you had 800 so its 1600.
    to file a ticket

Comment

ok even so , I had just 550 points in tycoon , so would be 1600 plus the ones from daily rewards from additional quest and hot events ... but heir answer was awesome , I bought just gemology cards ... so I should take those diamonds back at settlement , and a lot from my server bought those things when they didn't ... I remember at some point in first day Group buy got few things reset ... and instead of advance gemology card it recorded I got spring of wisdom ... so now I can't get my diamonds back ...
      Last edited by seifer19; 09-29-2015, 06:14 PM.

Comment

I also never bought dragonsouls pack 300 with 60 diamonds and spring of wisdom :/ But its there in setlement...
        KaLaUz

Comment

i too had those spring wisdom and dragonsoul exp pack, which i clearly not purchased...instead of those i bought flint-stones and energy cards only and also those 65 dias where never returned to my toon either, even though it shows settled

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled2a.jpg
Size:	317.0 KB
ID:	1718121
          Last edited by Kira-Sae; 09-29-2015, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Its likely a mistake and u did not lose any diamonds or receive those items its like a typo on the the proper items that should be listed.?
            to file a ticket

Comment

I did lost 1000 diamonds , initial price of cards is 500 diamonds . 70% off means 150 diamonds but you can use 150 vouchers. When I bought it was not up to 70% so I used vouchers and extra 1000 diamonds knowing it will be settlement and get them back. On what you say no one would buy things anymore till them be up to 70%.

Comment

But in the answer they say you did not qualify for settle ment, since you spent less dime and aerus. And my guess maybe day after tycoon you bought springs which jut screw you over and didnt give any point for tycoon. Since tycoon ended day before gorup buy did.
                Antifreeze
                Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

nop I bought those in first day of Group buy , so tycoon was on and clearly I didn't got those Spring of wisdom , and as you can see i'm not the only one that have those in history .... and I know for sure all I took from diamond section was just gemology energy cards ..

Comment

Originally posted by seifer19 View Post
                    nop I bought those in first day of Group buy , so tycoon was on and clearly I didn't got those Spring of wisdom , and as you can see i'm not the only one that have those in history .... and I know for sure all I took from diamond section was just gemology energy cards ..
                    Then i hope they sort out this problem. Else they go againts what the respresent, if i spend dimes before max discount i wont get back it in settle ment.
                    Antifreeze
                    Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

yes and the problem is that they still sustain in ticket response that I should not get those diamonds back ... and actually this is the way it has to be ... no matter that I explained the situation or those prints can prove something ... and from prints it's easy to see that the event crashed since my points in tycoon for those Spring of Wisdom is very low ... I guess this is all R2 can do , just random answers trying to make you guilty for their failure instead of looking on logs and sort things out ....

Comment

Working...
                      X