Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Socket Artifacts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Socket Artifacts

Hi There.
    I have a problem and dont know is it is a bug. I have old Artifacts that i dont need anymore. So take out the socket stones and Inherite there lvl into others. But i cant use them to upgrade other Artifacts. It always says Socket Artifacts cant be used to upgrade. But there is nothing socket anymore in those Artifacts. Well and that sucks a little bit because the old Artifacts that you dont need anymore get more and more. So the Artifact Page get fuller of stuff you cant use.

Artifacts who has burnished sockets cant be used as materials . So it was in a way waste of grotto hearts...
    Antifreeze
    Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Originally posted by AntifreezeUnder0 View Post
      Artifacts who has burnished sockets cant be used as materials . So it was in a way waste of grotto hearts...
      Can i somehow destroy them? They just get on my nerves. Too much trash in my inventory.

Comment

currently no way of getting rid of artifacts that are burnished. hopefully in the future.
        to file a ticket

Comment

Working...
        X