No announcement yet.

[Bug]: Texts comes out the edges of the our tooltip - Title of the character

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Bug]: Texts comes out the edges of the our tooltip - Title of the character

Description: When i want to unlock a few title on our character, I see these titles called as "Hunting Expert" and "Tavern Lord". If i put the mouse over the image of requirement item, the game appear a tooltip for each item. In these tooltip the name of the item are coming out the edges of the tooltip (Video 1, 0:44s and 0:55s)

Step by Step:
    1)I log into my account
    2)I wait which my character is loading
    3)Under the avatar of my character there is a title to unlock and i click this button.
    4)Here the game shows a new window where there are more different titles, and i click on the "Flair" button
    5)If i click on the "Hunting Expert" title, i see a new description about this title, and i put the mouse over the image of requirement item, here the game appear a tooltip.
    6)The name of this item is coming out from edges of the tooltip (Video 1, 0:44s)
    7)If i click on the "Tavern Lord" title, the description about of this title appears, and i put the mouse over the image of requirement item.
    8)Here the name of this item is coming out from edges of the tooltip (Video 1, 0:55s)

Server: s280
    Platform: R2games
    Nickname: etms51
    Browser: Google Chrome 46.0.2490.80 m
    Flash player version: WIN 19,0,0,226
    Size Monitor:1366x768
    Monitor: AMD Radeon HD 7670
    Version Game: v.3.0471

Video:
    Video 1 =>
    https://youtu.be/pVjA3DBPp9A

Please fix these small issues.
    Last edited by etms51; 11-07-2015, 06:54 PM.

Originally posted by etms51 View Post
    Description: When i want to unlock a few title on our character, I see these titles called as "Hunting Expert" and "Tavern Lord". If i put the mouse over the image of requirement item, the game appear a tooltip for each item. In these tooltip the name of the item are coming out the edges of the tooltip (Video 1, 0:44s and 0:55s)

Step by Step:
    1)I log into my account
    3)Under the avatar of my character there is a title to unlock and i click this button.
    4)Here the game shows a new window where there are more different titles, and i click on the "Flair" button
    5)If i click on the "Hunting Expert" title, i see a new description about this title, and i put the mouse over the image of requirement item, here the game appear a tooltip.
    6)The name of this item is coming out from edges of the tooltip (Video 1, 0:44s)
    7)If i click on the "Tavern Lord" title, the description about of this title appears, and i put the mouse over the image of requirement item.
    8)Here the name of this item is coming out from edges of the tooltip (Video 1, 0:55s)

Video:
    Video 1 =>

You need emblems to unlock the flairs
    to file a ticket

Comment

Step by Step:
      1)I log into my account

Video:
      Video 1 =>

You need emblems to unlock the flairs as it says in the description before you can unlock. goodluck
      to file a ticket

Comment

Originally posted by Rubedo View Post
        You need emblems to unlock the flairs as it says in the description before you can unlock. goodluck
        Dear Rubedo, you don't read the my reported post, here i want to report a issue about which a part of this text comes out from the edges of the tooltip, i didn't know how unlock these titles.

Comment

Dear Rubedo, you don't read the my reported post, here i want to report a issue about which a part of this text comes out from the edges of the tooltip, i didn't know how unlock these titles.
          The emblems you can get from special events only to unlock flairs.
          to file a ticket

Comment

Working...
          X