Completely useless

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Completely useless

Its completely useless to ask R2Games Support to fix Cross-Server which is broken since 1st september merge.

Great Going . Just Load ur pockets with money nothing else matters for R2

What exactly is the problem with Cross-server ?
    The more q at a time, the higher chance a match will be made faster, but ofc this depends on how old/new your server is, on how high or low you are in level, etc.

It's the first hour, of the first day
    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
    You were everything, and could have been
    It's the first summer, of the first year
    Today only rain, knocks on my window
    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
    Your arms can no longer warm me
    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

i gave up on it...just been counting down to zero for weeks without matches....i assume it's either permanently broken or no one plays it anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
        What exactly is the problem with Cross-server ?
        The more q at a time, the higher chance a match will be made faster, but ofc this depends on how old/new your server is, on how high or low you are in level, etc.
        really really REALLY ? lol what a noob way to avoid it and they only focus to fix monthly card because its based on money .

THAT IS TO BE EXPECTED

Comment

there isn't actually anything wrong with cs that's prolly why they wont do anything with it, it just needs updating like most of the game. as for the monthly card they have not fixed that its broken I have put a ticket in but as with most people it takes a while to get an answer these days. I have stopped giving them my cash, and if you really want to get their attension I would advise everyone to do the same... it will work only 2 ways they will get the message to fix or like other games they have hosted once the cash stops rolling in they just close it down.
          as for demonic war and other Devine realm events I honestly don't think they have the experience in their camp to truly fix things.... but tonight was just terrible they need to close these things until they can warrant taking money the way they do. but I guess they have no conscience

Comment

Working...
          X