Login error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Login error

i've been experiencing bug login for awhile now. i tried everything to fix it (clear browsing histories, cookies, etc.) but still can't fix it. please someone or anybody help me with the problem i am facing. it's been a couple of hours already since i started experiencing this problem. the main problem is "THE GAME WON'T LOAD". i always experienced this problem but a simple clearing of browsing histories would do but this time i am having difficulties resolving it. i hope that anyone can help me or share ideas that can solve it. thanks in advance!

S207 Vaporous Citadel
    Itooteroo

Originally posted by R28011225 View Post
    i've been experiencing bug login for awhile now. i tried everything to fix it (clear browsing histories, cookies, etc.) but still can't fix it. please someone or anybody help me with the problem i am facing. it's been a couple of hours already since i started experiencing this problem. the main problem is "THE GAME WON'T LOAD". i always experienced this problem but a simple clearing of browsing histories would do but this time i am having difficulties resolving it. i hope that anyone can help me or share ideas that can solve it. thanks in advance!

S207 Vaporous Citadel
    Itooteroo
    Try to update your flash player. Have you tried other browsers?
    to file a ticket

Comment

And I have also such a problem, and if does not happen all the time, except when they happen to my loading and loads the initial load on the screen, the only solution is to click "refresh page" but when I open the game for example. character to me to see what I have on the inventory and other functions, half icon as well as the cross next to the icon as it does. Is it the reason why the game did not load properly or it is a bug or is it a bad connection when loading. Also, there is the problem when the event World boss, the last load before the fight starts, I do not get even halfway to the first dragon and he is already dead (example: While at me it says counts 5.4 ... 1 and 0, with other players it is passed and a 3-5 seconds earlier. Usually I get to attack the dragon the first time, but in the last month, there's no way.
      and only this to add all updated, and regularly clean browser trash, so I still have a problem.
      as to any other browser and I tried with firefox and opera, and worse than the google chrome which otherwise I play.

Comment

If anyone is running into any connection problems. Please try clearing your cookies and cache first. If that doesn't help, try changing your DNS to google public DNS.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Hi
          I am having difficulties in login. I am getting reply - Server refuse connection. After few time login attempt, finally server allow connection. But most of time I fail to login.

Comment

Sorry forget to mention my server

server no 226 and 250

Comment

Working...
            X