Homestead Bug!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homestead Bug!!!

i had just got 1000 homestead tokens to upgrade my space, and i clicked upgrade but i didnt have enough gold so i went back to my stock on homestead and all but 126 tokens were gone and there was no upgrade done on anything
    DThunder

You will need to file a ticket to support.
    to file a ticket

Comment

filed a ticket then and never got a reply and was never fixed and now i filed a ticket for a different game because i cant claim the gift for my account being lvl 88, no reply on that either
      DThunder

Comment

Good morning. Please post your IGN/character name and server too so that I can report the issue.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

sorry for the inconvenience the reward came in right after i replied to this
          DThunder

Comment

No problem . Happy it solved and all's good.
            REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
            X