ABout artifacts bugged

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ABout artifacts bugged

I just bought a Heavens Melody from "Angels Party" i level it and i tried to equip it in angels artifact .. i cant see it . And i opened artifacts workshop again i cant see the heaven's melody anymore.
    Can somebody tell me what happened to my item??

Is there way to sell or destroy artifacts ??

Did you accidentally use it to level up a different artifact?

If you feel your artifact is truly lost, please send in a ticket to www.r2games.com/support with the approximate date and time you obtained the artifact, the approximate date and time you noticed the artifact went missing, and screenshot showing your artifact upgrade panel, or any panel that shows your entire artifact inventory.

Comment

you cant use artifact to level another artifact right?? not if inherit it or something...but i just didnt do anything

Comment

To be totally honest, I can't answer that question. I'm just trying to help out while all of the normal mods are away.

Definitely contact support. Please do include the information from my last post to assist support in helping you figure out what happened to your artifact. If you do not have a response by Monday (since we are heading into the weekend, and there's a number of tickets from other issues flooding into the system at the moment), then please stop back by here and provide the character name and server you used in your ticket, and we will ask for an update on that for you.

Comment

thnks sir for the reply...I can w8

IGN: Bahamut Zero s10 Victoriana's War

Comment

Originally posted by Dro69 View Post
            you cant use artifact to level another artifact right?? not if inherit it or something...but i just didnt do anything
            You can lvl artifact with other artifacts. Only ones with sockets cant be used as materials for lvling.
            Antifreeze
            Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Originally posted by AntifreezeUnder0 View Post
              You can lvl artifact with other artifacts. Only ones with sockets cant be used as materials for lvling.
              If thats the case..then maybe...but i only leveled the melody and no other artifacts..then i tried to equip it..thats the time i see that its gone..

Comment

Working...
              X