Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Recharging Failure

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recharging Failure

For 2 days now i have been trying to recharge , no matter what I do the system will not let me recharge... I have used multiple cards trying to recharge and i get the same thing, red banner at the top saying it failed cant, but it takes the money
    off my card and then i have to wait for days to get my money back ( I hope ) ... I can not recharge.... I have money and i have a card that i have used for long time with this game,it is in the system but it wont let me recharge can we get this fixed..

server 241
    merged server ub 21

You will need to file a ticket. Billing will need to check your history.
    to file a ticket

Comment

i have been talking to in live chat with Xsolla your payment system and have sent in 2 or 3 tickets through the payment system... i have now deleted my payment info and tried to redo it and now it says i cant use my Amxp card now .... do i still need to send in anther ticket to r2 games??

server 241
      merged server ub21

Comment

what is your ticket number? I will forward.
        to file a ticket

Comment

request #1893979 is what thy keep putting all my tickets into... trying to tell me that my issue has been resolved but i still cant recharge with the same card i have been using for over a year!!!!! so my issue is not resolved yet

Comment

new request # 1897899 with Xsolla .. and I still can not recharge with my Amex card....

this problem all started on the 2nd of May so almost a week now!!!!

Shinigami
            server 241 Heavenly Fields
            merged server ub21

Comment

ok as of this moment this problem has been fixed finally ....

Comment

Glad to hear it.
                to file a ticket

Comment

Working...
                X