Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

billing issue + no reply to 3 tickets raised

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• billing issue + no reply to 3 tickets raised

hello.....i have an issue with making purchases. i had raised 3 tickets but no reply from you guys. please check into it.
    whenever i raised any ticket, i do not get the ticket number instead i get this:
    Greetings Champion matri S305 blighted vale r2 games,
    Thank you for reaching out to our team of Support Elves with your problem.
    We’re sorry you’re having difficulties, but don’t despair, a support case has been created concerning your issue, and a Support Elf from the appropriate workshop will be contacting you shortly.
    Your case # is , please write it down and keep it safe so that you can reference it again in the future if anything happens to this e-mail.
    If you have any additional comments regarding this issue, or information you want to add to help us solve your problem please follow the instructions in the e-mail you’ll be receiving any minute now.
    The R2Games Support Elves

matri
    s305 blighted vale
    r2games
    Last edited by Alkaris; 07-29-2016, 07:46 AM.

You have 3 tickets submitted, all of those tickets are put as resolved.

As for ticket number you are referring to, they usually are put in email which is send to your inbox when ticket is being replied. All of your ticket were replied. Did you check your inbox for replies?
    If you still have an issue please submit new ticket, and dont forget to check your email for replies on ticket.
    Last edited by Alkaris; 07-29-2016, 07:56 AM.

Comment

It is possible that you used wrong link to submit a ticket, please use this link
      http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7 and open new ticket for your issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
        You have 3 tickets submitted, all of those tickets are put as resolved.

As for ticket number you are referring to, they usually are put in email which is send to your inbox when ticket is being replied. All of your ticket were replied. Did you check your inbox for replies?
        If you still have an issue please submit new ticket, and dont forget to check your email for replies on ticket.
        well i did not receive any kind of mail from r2games in my email.
        i just submitted a new ticket here on the below link. hope i get a response soon.
        http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7 and open new ticket for your issue.

Comment

this is really irritating.....still no answer or reply from support elves. guess tickets dn't really matters to them or maybe tickets really never gets solve. better get x-box lol

Comment

I will ask support about it.

Comment

thank you moderator...hope i get a reply soon!

Comment

Working...
              X