This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i tired waiting about bug angels enssence

i got sick of waiting this angel's essence bug to get fixed, i've already reported about this topic before and even made a ticket about it but none of those are getting any answer from R2.
    i cant put any of my stones on the sockets, http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....17#post1550717
    Click image for larger version

Name:	a.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	171.0 KB
ID:	1785833 Click image for larger version

Name:	b.jpg
Size:	177.3 KB
ID:	1785834 Click image for larger version

Name:	c.jpg
Size:	197.5 KB
ID:	1785835

kyouka zeal / s116 imp parliament.

how long do i have to wait for this to get fixed, i've supported this game for so long and i demand for a good costumer services. i've already got pis.sed over this
    Last edited by zeal893; 09-29-2016, 02:37 AM.

I will ask support about this.

Comment

Issue was reported and your ticket will be answered soon.

Comment

was your problem fixed zeal893? cause i have the same problem and nothing changes...
        Attached Files
        Last edited by DarkVelvet24; 10-25-2017, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Good morning. As I could see from the old thread posts and from your SS, the problem is you have the stones in inventory but still you can't socket them because they do not show up in the socketting panel on angel when you try to do that. Could you please come with your IGN/character name and your server number? Can't make a report without having those . Meanwhile you can also submit a ticket to support, ticket to which to attach the screenshot you took and in which to give a detailed description (here's the link to support http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7). Thank you.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hello Guys sorry for answering so late but I had contacted the support and they were able to help me already, even though thank you!

Comment

Hello. Glad it was solved, thread is closed then.
              REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
              X