Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silver war support please

Please explain why;
    When attacking Argent from Sarse and I win. My character moves to Argent but the "Current city" stays at Sarse.

After attacking Argent and winning ("Current city" says Argent) and I try mining I get "Illegal Operation" then current city goes back to Sarse.

When I am in Argent ("Current city = Argent) I click Mine and only get 100 points, then I get attacked and win and stay in argent. Why only 100 points when the previous and next mining operation gets me 900?

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp please.

Comment

When attacking Argent from Sarse and I win. My character moves to Argent but the "Current city" stays at Sarse.
      You win, but city still doesnt belong to your faction.

After attacking Argent and winning ("Current city" says Argent) and I try mining I get "Illegal Operation" then current city goes back to Sarse.
      City still doesnt belong to your faction.

When I am in Argent ("Current city = Argent) I click Mine and only get 100 points, then I get attacked and win and stay in argent. Why only 100 points when the previous and next mining operation gets me 900?
      Cause city ownership was changed, but you wasnt kicked from city.

In short, you can mine in argent and any city(which shows in Current city, not your location on the map) in two cases: you are in city and its belong to your faction, when you mine you receive all points according to current prosperity and its bonus and second case you somehow are able to stay in city, which belong to other faction, when you mine there you always will get 100 points.

Comment

Working...
      X