i didn't recover stamina that i should have

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i didn't recover stamina that i should have

yesterday, i log out at 5.45pm with 1 stamina, i also cleared cookies, browsing history, cache and everything after i log out and before i close the browser, so at 6pm, i should have 56 stamina, at 7pm, i should have 66 stamina, at 8pm, i should have 76 stamina, at 9pm, i should have 86 stamina, at 10pm, i should have 96 stamina, at 11pm, i should have 106 stamina, at 12am, i should have 116 stamina, at 1 am, i should have 126 stamina, at 2am, i should have 136 stamina, at 3am, i should have 146 stamina, at 4am, i should have 156 stamina, at 5am, i should have 166 stamina, at 6am, i should have 176 stamina, at 7am, i should have 186 stamina, at 8am, i should have 196 stamina, at 8.30am, i should have 201 stamina but when i log in today at 8.55am, i saw my stamina was 151, i didn't blitz loop quest, i didn't blitz bonding quest,
    Click image for larger version

Name:	staminanotfullyrecovered.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	729.9 KB
ID:	1790694
    i didn't use my stamina for fairy exploration,

Name:	nofairyexploration.jpg
Size:	704.4 KB
ID:	1790695
    i didn't kill monsters in the elemental zone,

Name:	kill0elementalzonemonsters1.jpg
Size:	123.2 KB
ID:	1790696
    i used Stamina Cards (10 point.) at previous day so i don't have any Stamina Cards (10 point) today and i didn't use Stamina Cards (10 points) today,

Name:	nostaminacards.jpg
Size:	618.3 KB
ID:	1790697
    and i didn't blitzed in divine realm and something like this.

Name:	notblitzed.jpg
Size:	365.4 KB
ID:	1790698
    I think i don't need to say "i used Stamina Cards (10 point.) at previous day so i don't have any Stamina Cards (10 point) today and i didn't use Stamina Cards (10 points) today".
    IGN: WenZhong
    Platform: R2Games
    Server: [S300] Witchlight Forest
    Device: Desktop
    Browser: Mozilla Firefox
    Operating system: Windows 7
    Last edited by R210496643; 03-31-2017, 01:29 AM.

i didn't automatically recover 50 stamina at 12pm

My stamina was 231 at 11.30am and it was going to be 286 at 12pm, but it recovers by 5 and didn't automatically recover by 50 more. I didn't blitz loop quest, i didn't blitz bonding quest, i didn't use my stamina for fairy exploration, i didn't kill monsters in the elemental zone, i didn't blitzed in divine realm and the dungeon for loop quest.

Name:	staminadidnotautomaticallyrecover50at12am.jpg
Size:	884.9 KB
ID:	1729457

Name:	havenotblitzedcataclysmicicepeak.jpg
Size:	237.4 KB
ID:	1729458

Name:	havenotblitzedstarryhill.jpg
Size:	951.8 KB
ID:	1729459
    Platform: R2games
    Server: [S300] Witchlight Forest/ UA87
    Device: Desktop
    Browser: Mozilla Firefox
    Operating system: Windows 7
    Last edited by R210496643; 03-31-2017, 08:07 PM.

Comment

I will ask support, but as i know we dont have stamina spending log, so its not possible to confirm if you spend stamina or dont.

Comment

Thanks, i also had submitted a ticket for each of the things

Comment

They have stamina spending log but not recovery log. So they prolly just tell you that you forgot how much you had.
          Ive had issue before and again yesterday, and as usual just get a run around from support.

Comment

they report something similar in gta forum the answer was that due to the stamina lag most of the times we need to refresh to keep track of it
            but they assured we are getting the right amount

Comment

today at 12pm server time i didn't recover 55 stamina

Platform:R2games
              Server: UB46
              Browser: Microsoft Edge

Name:	Untitled0.jpg
Size:	674.5 KB
ID:	1941892
              Last edited by R210496643; 12-26-2017, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Hi. Issue reported for you.

Originally posted by R210496643 View Post
                today at 12pm server time i didn't recover 55 stamina
                EDIT: According to the record/log of your char, - record time being 12:03 -12:08, the stamina was used in the sweep stage (blitzing stage on the map, in Kingdom of Giants; maybe you used Little Helper for that?! ).
                Last edited by Sidhe; 12-27-2017, 12:03 AM.
                REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

i was waiting for 55 stamina to recover before blitzing loop quest, tidal pool and bonding quest with little helper, but 55 stamina didn't recover and i still go blitz loop quest, tidal pool and bonding quest with little helper, after little helper blitz finish loop quest, little helper still can't blitz finish bonding quest after i collect 80 stamina from hot events and i also can't go fairy exploration.

10209666732214431 said: "they report something similar in gta forum the answer was that due to the stamina lag most of the times we need to refresh to keep track of it but they assured we are getting the right amount". So it is not a bug?

Comment

Hello. Suggestion forwarded after I have reported your issue again was to submit a ticket to support, here: http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7. Please, fill in with all the requested data (IGN/character name, server name and number), provide details over the issue/s you are facing and do not forget to attach screenshots. If, meanwhile, any other response is handed in to me, I will surely post it here. Thank you.
                    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

So is it a bug or not that i didn't recover stamina that i should have? and i didn't recover 5 stamina at 6.30 pm (server time) today. almost 6.30 pm (server time), i login, i have 300 stamina, i go to one fairy exploration only and didn't use my stamina on other things, i logged out, at 6.30 something pm (server time), i logged in, my stamina is still the same

Name:	Untitled0.jpg
Size:	592.4 KB
ID:	1946601
                      Server: UB46
                      Platform: R2Games
                      Browser: Microsoft Edge
                      Last edited by R210496643; 02-01-2018, 04:54 AM.

Comment

Hello Wen. Issue reported but, as I already replied to your previous posts, the suggestion forwarded (again) was to advise you to submit a ticket to support team. Please, try to do that . Thank you.

Comment

Hello. Log record shows you have used stamina in fairy explore ("2018-02-01 18:27:57 it is the server time player did the fairy explore"), it takes 30 stamina to do that once. Screenshot shows 8:36, stamina recovers once at 30 minutes, 5 stam each recover. The amount of time which passed between your login, use of stam and time you took the screenshot it shows you still needed 22 minutes to have that 5 stam recover. Click image for larger version

Name:	stamina recovering.png
Size:	18.5 KB
ID:	1946875

Comment

you mean i still need to wait 30 minutes after the first time i log in to recover 5 stamina? but i never see this before.
                            Last edited by R210496643; 02-03-2018, 07:46 AM.

Comment

Read the description in the pic I posted Wen, it clearly says there's an automatic recovering of 5 stamina every 30 minutes. An additional 50 stam is also gained at 12:00 respectively 18:00, everyday. Hope it was of help what I posted . Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                              X