mini client

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mini client

seems something is wrong in LoA mini client, many players have problem with log in using it because it isnt updated, asking for latest version of flash in time when going on adobe it says that flash is up to date is problem that R2 need to solve

so, is there any news when mini client will be avaliable to use for all players?
    Last edited by Alkaris; 05-19-2017, 01:49 AM.
    S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
    now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
    Guild - Lunatic Cafe
    UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

In settings is your client set to Chrome or IE mode?

Comment

You must download and install new client verion 1.07 it have different modes. It dont update automatic. I have the same problem. Besides in IE mode it don't work even now, only in chrome mode.

And not to make new post question: How remove or hide grey line with functional in new client, before it was hide. now it make screen wide, and it is bad to play.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	mini.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	471.4 KB
ID:	1729938

Comment

i have version 1.0.6 but in settings i have option -instal updates automatically- under settings section
        and in update section i have smiley that says i have latest version 1.0.6
        Guild - Lunatic Cafe
        UC 27 current server

Comment

Originally posted by solowingpixy View Post
          i have version 1.0.6 but in settings i have option -instal updates automatically- under settings section
          and in update section i have smiley that says i have latest version 1.0.6
          1.0.7 is last version, and i can be wrong, but even 1.0.6 should be able to switch between IE and Chrome mode.

Comment

nope, just checked in settings ai have just 3 options

startup
            when clicking close
            software updates

no option about browsers
            Guild - Lunatic Cafe
            UC 27 current server

Comment

Download it again. And install. 1.06 don't update to 1.07 in uptate function. download it again, and install manual.

You must download and install new client verion 1.07 it have different modes. It dont update automatic.

Download it again. And install. 1.06 don't update to 1.07 in uptate function. download it again, and install manual.
              Last edited by Alkaris; 05-20-2017, 12:12 PM.

Comment

The other possible fix is to update Internet Explorer, i did few tests and couldnt launch LoA with IE8 and lower, couldnt install IE9 and starting from IE10 LoA was working fine.

Comment

Working...
                X