This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheat, Please help

Hello dear administrators . I have a suspicion on a player Ibenk from server s324 Highgate is that it utilizes third-party software gives it an advantage over other players.This program is in my opinion doing so perform all actions and quests automatically( for example answers in Angel Quiz, 170 lv Dark Abyss and others..).I am a very long time, watched this player to come to this conclusion.for example it is always strictly at a certain time, I would even say in a second performs a quest in the Dark Abyss for 170 levels.Always, every day, at the same time.it costs nothing to win in the event Angel Quiz because all the answers are done automatically.I watched it about 2 months, now I'm almost convinced of the dishonesty of this man.

Sorry, but it doesnt sound like any 3rd party software, just person logging on same time and doing same daily routine. Also its easy to answer Angel Quiz, as there is a wiki for it.

Comment

You are just too lazy to do anything, you don't care that someone uses a cheat program LoABot. Is this normal?
      Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
      Sorry, but it doesnt sound like any 3rd party software, just person logging on same time and doing same daily routine. Also its easy to answer Angel Quiz, as there is a wiki for it.

Comment

Why is no one banning players for using LoaBot???

Comment

Good evening. All reports regarding other players must go through ticket via support team. Instructions on what to include in your ticket can be found here http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=51
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

You are just too lazy to do anything, you don't care that someone uses a cheat program LoABot. Is this normal?
            Maybe i am lazy, but i dont make an empty accusations without any proofs, because i think that someone is cheating.
            If you have proofs of player cheating than you can provide them via ticket as written above by Sidhe.

Comment

Working...
            X