Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mothers Day.....

Hello...
    I spent all my roses when Mother's Day Event was up by accident on Wednesday
    I had over 4000 blue roses, maybe 350 yellow ones and about 180 Rainbow....
    I can't recall the exact numbers, but I had all 3 levels already lit up
    Is there a chance to get those back or did I lose them because the wrong event got started???

Thanks

Whisper
    S295 Whispering Woods
    Last edited by whisperwing0305; 06-22-2017, 06:30 PM.

Good morning . Please address your issue to support here http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7. Include also ss if you have them and all required data (ign/char's name, character, description of the issue you faced). Thanks for reporting this and for your patience and please let me know if your issue is solved after.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hello Sidhe,
      I still didn't get any response. I re-submitted the ticket a few days ago and haven't heard a word back so far......

Comment

Good morning . I have reforwarded your issue. Thank you for being that patient about this. Please let me know if it is being solved after.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hello,
          No it's not solved..nobody got back to me so far :-(

Comment

Hello . Your ticket should have been already answered by now, please check your mail box. For the roses loss, compensation also may be issued for you within 2 days from now on, so please check your in-game mail box as well. Thank you for your patience and let me know if this is solved after.

Comment

Hello Sidhe,
              I never got the email but I DID get the roses back!!!! I am one happy camper!!! :-)
              To be honest, I already gave up on it getting straighten out..
              So thanks a lot for all your help!!!! You're awesome

Comment

Working...
              X