This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account Ban?? HELP??

I'm asking for help, and I'm being sincere in trying to resolve this on my own.

I am a player in the game League of Angels. My toon is 195 plus Mil BR. I spent over $30 thousand dollars on my toon. I would never do anything to jeopardize my account. One day, I did a solo Demonic War battle that broke some sort of record according to other players. Someone saw ranks and had me reported. Someone opened a tread on the GTA forum asking about my impossible score. A MOD there replied to the post and said a report was made and recommendations for me to be banned. When GTA did a test of some sort on my account, and the test results came back abnormal according to GTA MODs. However, after much discussions across GTA forum, Facebook groups, private emails, ect. we came to the conclusion that this might in fact be a server issue. The problem is the cooldown when I do Demonic War. I was not the only person to experience a low CD during Demonic War. There were at least 3 other hard hitters that have experienced it within my server. The only way to test the theory is to ask one of the 1 hitters in my home server to do DW and film it so we can see. It’s something I’m working on at the moment along with others. If it is in fact a bug and related to our server only, it would explain why others across servers don’t experience it and why the test for my account came back abnormal like the GTA MOD explained to me in PM. I have many supporters, but I’m hoping to get someone from within my server to help with testing the theory. I don't blame people for being afraid to test anything out. I was banned almost instantly without warning and they fear the same might happen to them. When I was ban from the game, it caused a lot of players across many platforms to speak out. There are numerous discussions, and currently a petition to bring me back. That petition was initiated without my knowledge. But it is gaming community’s way of trying to help. I'm not someone would do the things I've been accused of doing. I have no reason to do this for game gold. Just doesn’t make sense.

That day, I simply came in and click auto attack and let my toon hit while I did other things. My toon hit more than people expected in allotted time for DW. According to people, the cooldown should be 10 secs making the max amount of kills 240 at the most. My toon hit and killed 243 bosses, just 3 over the max according to other players and the math.

At the same time, I'm sad, but I realize something also. If this is the only way to shed light on a problem that has probably been around long before I came. Then so be it. It’s not about the money; it’s about getting down to the root of the problem and trying to fix it. As a paying customer, I was promised something also in ToS, I was promised a working product and if the product did not work, I was also promised that it would be fixed.

Please help us fix these issues:
    • Demonic War - CD time was not 10 secs for me - if max boss is 240 - end DW there.
    • Cross Server Battle (something I've always wanted to play - its broken)
    • World Boss - still broken and glitches
    • Horse Treasure (buggy) things don't always appear, or it goes blank at times
    • Team Arena (buggy) love how the rooms throw us out and we got to come back in - or how it freezes in the middle of battle and we all need to refresh and come back into the game to continue TA
    • My Hellish Wolfs amulet in Team Arena - still buggy and doesn't hit all
    • Amulet menu (buggy) lost some of my high level inscriptions that I won in cs and ss tycoon when I took them out of my amulet I got the error "operation too fast" so I had to refresh and come back into the amulet menu. When I did – the inscriptions were gone forever.

In conclusion: I am asking for an appeal if possible for the 3 year ban on my account. I worked hard on my account and I really want to be back in the game with my friends and the gaming community there. If and when an investigation is done, I would like someone to explain it to me. Help me to understand what has happened.

Links to GTA forum:

First post that initiated the investigation
    http://community.gtarcade.com/thread/896382-2-1.html

My post
    http://community.gtarcade.com/forum....=2#pid16061899

Post by Jabby - initiating a petition on her own
    http://community.gtarcade.com/forum....ead&tid=940212

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.

IGN: Tri nalplace
    Platform: Kongregate/R2games
    Server: KongregateS5
    I am sending this message as directed by Nikhil, one of Kongregate’s community admins
    IGN: ScarlettRose
    Platform: R2games

Good morning. All discussions and issues regarding bans must be done through ticket with support. So please address the issue to support including there all the needed data and info related to the problem you're facing.
    Last edited by Sidhe; 06-28-2017, 02:12 AM.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

okay, thank you

I have submitted the ticket through support
      Last edited by trinalplace; 06-28-2017, 03:11 AM.

Comment

My post to GTA
        http://community.gtarcade.com/thread/936183-1-1.html

I submitted a ticket through support on 6/28/2017 through Kongregate support option above the game window. In addition, I submitted a ticket directly on the R2Games website through support. I have not heard from anyone yet.

Kongregate has offered to contact R2Games directly if I did not hear from R2Games by Monday. I did a follow up message to my contact person Nikhil at Kongregate to please follow up with R2Games.

Last edited by trinalplace; 07-05-2017, 02:49 AM. Reason: updated

Comment

Good morning. I've already sent a reminder on the tickets you've submitted. Nevertheless, I have to remind you that all the problems, discussions, issues regarding bans are and must be solved through ticket, via support team. It may take a little bit longer to get an answer but you will get it.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Please check your mail as your ticket got replied, you will find there all the details about your issue. In case you have more questions, please contact support team.

Comment

Working...
            X