1 minute respawn time for Demonic War bosses

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 minute respawn time for Demonic War bosses

it seems that something got messed up with S8-Captive Amora, noticed few weeks ago that server started to timeslip(server time compared normal time) it was 30 seconds behind now its like almost 1 minute, and now we got this 1 minute respawn between bosses on dew, asked around, people on other servers are fine, so yeah you clearly messed up something. was usually getting close to 1 million points worth of gold and now i`l get nothing. here`s the screenshot in case you need any: http://imgur.com/a/FR5G8

Same here, same problem, 1 minute cd between bosses.
    I usually make 750k-800k points in tycoon from dew gold, now nothing.

liviaraluca
    SB-Captive Amora
    R2games

Comment

Good morning. Issue reported, thank you for having signaled it. It will take some time for checking and testing it, I have to ask you to patiently wait for that to happen. I will come with an update when it is forwarded to me.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

I made a ss showing the diffrence between servertime/real time and the 1 minute delay of the server.
        Is there any new whatsoever in fixing this ? today is the last day o tycoon, today we have dew, will we have same 1 minute cd between bosses as last time ?

liviaraluca
        S8-Captive Amora
        R2Games

Attached Files

Comment

while you seem to need a ton of time to investigate such an easy to spot problem, server slipped to 1 min and 10 seconds and dew cd on bosses increased by that much aswell . i`l ask for a proper compensation but i`m sure it would be in vain most likely. in case you need proofs lol:
          Attached Files

Comment

The cooldown is growing everyday. Can you please check this out ?
            Attached Files

Comment

Hello. As I've already mentioned issue was reported but, because the problem has been found during tycoon, thus devs decided to fix it after tycoon ends. Now, since tycoon ended already, it should be fixed soon. Though I know how frustrating and annoying as well this can be, I have to ask you to still patiently wait for that to happen.
              REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

tycoon ended, nobody cares about dew now, your awesome devs costed me yet another tycoon, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by R235962306 View Post
                  tycoon ended, nobody cares about dew now, your awesome devs costed me yet another tycoon, thank you.
                  As were told fix was delayed exactly because of tycoon, as DW has 4 days, making fix on last two days would create an unfair disadvantage as there is a possibility of people doing DW on first two days.

Comment

and they thought that stripping ~2m points from me and basically screwing my whole tycoon was they way to go. cute . anyway nvm no reason for pointless argues, clearly things are always done how you want, with 0 respect for your customers whatsoever, as mentioned before, thanks.

Comment

Problem still not fixed. I also made a ticket, and while you , Sidhe, say it will be fixed, in mail the response was the same ****** copy/paste with programs interfering with the game. LOL

Thank you for contacting us and patiently waiting our response. We check your account and it’s working fine. We do not guarantee that the Game will not conflict with other programs on your computer. The performance and proper functioning of the Game may be reduced or prevented if you are simultaneously using other software, and we recommend that you turn off any such programs when using the Game.

You can try also to see if it resolves your isolated issue: clearing your browser history, cache, and temporary files, refreshing the website, restarting your browser session, using different browsers, restarting your device/Internet source, and/or manually changing your DNS/IP address.

It is our goal to retain you as a loyal player and we hope that in the future you will be able to use our services at R2Games without any problems.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
                        Hello. As I've already mentioned issue was reported but, because the problem has been found during tycoon, thus devs decided to fix it after tycoon ends. Now, since tycoon ended already, it should be fixed soon. Though I know how frustrating and annoying as well this can be, I have to ask you to still patiently wait for that to happen.
                        Good morning. I know it is frustrating and annoying and that waiting for a solution and solving to be applied deepens these feelings even more. What I said was that issue had been reported and a fix would be tried soon. I can not provide an exact time/deadline for that to happen as I cannot promise that it would be fixed either, nor can I make things work faster. The info in the reply we posted here comes from the person in charge with that, not from a ticket agent so, all I can do to help is to report issue again and to reforward it, which things I have already done.

Comment

As you can see in today`s print the delay for events has grown to 1 minute 11 seconds. And it`s growing everyday.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Good morning. Thank you for your being that patient. Reported issue for DeW again. Can you check and tell me if server time and r2 times are now alligned and if the time slip for the start of events is corrected?

Comment

Hello,
                              Yes, it seems that delay was fixed, we will soon test DEW as well hopefully the cd for bosses is back to normal.

Thank you!

liviaraluca
                              S8-Captive Amora

PS. Finally a moderator that gets things done around here!
                              Last edited by R247111761; 07-18-2017, 04:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X