Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Gauntlet bugged out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gauntlet bugged out

Like I said...worst luck...
    Today Gauntlet freaked out...I had no wolves and when I saw them after going back out and in 10 times, I couldn't
    kill them. The time was sc.rewed up also, the rounds didn't turn over and the time got stuck at 0:00
    I have 2 alts that I ran also..one with better luck than the other, but every single one didn't work right
    I got 24 mill instead of 200 mill and hope I will get some compensation

Thanks

IGN Whisper
    S295 Whispering Wood Click image for larger version  Name:	Whisper Gauntlet.jpg Views:	1 Size:	619.5 KB ID:	1919147
    Here's my screenshot showing the CD for killings was totally wacked out also.
    I couldn't get it in time to show the 45 seconds but it still shows 24 seconds..
    Gauntlet was totally bugged

WhisperWing
    S295 Whispering Woods

Click image for larger version  Name:	Gauntlet WW1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	509.3 KB ID:	1919151
    Last edited by Alkaris; 07-12-2017, 06:29 AM.

Wacked out for me also..got 103 mill instead of over 200

Chiara
    S295 Whispering Woods

Click image for larger version

Name:	Gaunlet Chiara1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	560.4 KB
ID:	1919154

Comment

Good morning. Has this issue occured only for you two or there were also other guild members who faced the same problem when doing gauntlet?
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Good morning,
        It wasn't that bad for my guildies, a bit of troubles at the beginning but then it was almost normal.
        You can see in the point rankings how it went....
        Oh, and it was NOT my internet..I did a speed check and it was over 100 Mbps....

Thanks

Comment

Most likely its not Internet, but flash player issue.

Comment

I never have Flash Player issues using Edge, IE and the client

Comment

Good morning. Issue reported. Thanks for your patience with this until now and I will ask you to be a bit more patient for everything to be checked and tested.
              REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Thanks Sidhe

Comment

4 days later and still no response.....

Comment

Good morning. I have reported and reforwarded your issue again. In case you also submitted a ticket, please tell me the approximate time you did that. Sometimes, as issues are reported towards the end of the week, there could appear delays in getting the replies. As I have no update yet on the problem you faced, I also have to ask you to still patiently wait for that update to be forwarded to me and to follow forum for an announcement on the fix being done.
                    Last edited by Sidhe; 07-17-2017, 05:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X