Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

No reply to 8 tickets across 2 weeks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No reply to 8 tickets across 2 weeks

Can anyone tell me why I have had 0 response to 8 Tickets across 2 weeks? I've paid over $200 and you can't even dignify me with a single response. I find it incredibly insulting and it's about time I had a reply. Unacceptable!

Good morning. Can you please come with your data (IGN/character name, server), a short description of the issue or issues you put in the tickets you submitted? All these are needed so that I can forward and report your problem. Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

IGN Satanael, S353, and possible HACKING was the main issue, thanks for keeping it PRIVATE!. Also various bugs and generally the game not working properly. Sorry thought someone could open an inbox and see my name all over it. Less than happy customer right now, i'm seeing red and not feeling much sense(in myself I mean, that's not an insult aimed at anyone else).
      Last edited by satanael7777; 07-14-2017, 08:51 AM. Reason: Clarity

Comment

Your initial ticket, with the incorrect email address, was replied to within 24 hours of sending it. They did see what you saw, but after everything fully loaded, things were back to normal and what you saw was no longer an issue. It's a visual display error.

We will ask for the reply to your initial ticket be pasted over to your second ticket with the corrected email address.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Fair enough, thank you very much for quick response.

Comment

Still recieved no response from anyone in my e-mail at all. However I have made a different Ticket and added on the end about not recieving replies and that it's probably where the original e-mail was wrong, going by your prior response.
            Last edited by satanael7777; 07-17-2017, 07:57 AM.

Comment

I will reforward and report it again. Thanks for sticking on the separate threads for the issues you signaled.
              REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
              X