This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle lag

In battles with other players and in WB I am getting a 40 second lag before the battle appears on the screen. This is with MS Edge and MS Internet Explorer.

Done this; clear/clean cache and history, reboot, flush your dns, reroute modem, switch/change browsers you use, update flash before

Comment

Good morning. Is it this 40 seconds delay/lag before battle appear on the screen for all browsers you used/switched or it's only for the two browsers you first named? Could you please give your IGN/character name and server?
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

same with me, using mini client, killing wb and log screen shows up and 20 second after all cards are fliped batlle log shows up and allow me to get on card flipping
        S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
        now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
        Guild - Lunatic Cafe
        UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Fazer S43
          Chrome seems to be working ok.
          MS Edge was so bad with lag I could not even type anything. Homestead took an age to complete this morning (had to refresh when it stopped working**.
          It seems that the fastest browser (I.E) is now the slowest. In fact it is incapable of running the game.

Comment

Originally posted by solowingpixy View Post
            same with me, using mini client, killing wb and log screen shows up and 20 second after all cards are fliped batlle log shows up and allow me to get on card flipping
            Good morning. Solowingpixy, could you please record the issue you face with miniclient and post the link to it here?
            As for the lag generated by some browsers used with the game, at some point, for some players, a solution at hand is to switch browsers, it solves the issue and helps with the lag (for me, personally, Firefox works better followed by Chrome while Opera and IE are almost impossible to be used or they're as laggy as you say Edge it is now).
            REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

i gives up from playing on mini client, need 10 minutes just to log in and everything is so slow that i dont want to botter with it anymore, strange thing that mini client and firefox are inplayable for me, while playing on opera and chrome need some refreshings but usable
              S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
              now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
              Guild - Lunatic Cafe
              UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Hello solowing. Last suggestion from ITs was to advise players to give up using client, there're some issues with it which are not yet being fixed. So better switch to a browser, or if you still want to use client, make sure you have the most current version of it, uninstall the old version, follow the initial check steps, reinstall the new version (make sure also you have the flashplayer updated). It might work for a period but it will eventually return the same errors .

Comment

Working...
                X