Cedric glitch wth?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cedric glitch wth?

can someone explain to me why cedric still taunts, yet according to the description in the recruiting menu, you need lord cedric to obtain that feature?below is the link to view the event in question.

https://youtu.be/rODOFOu-W_w

if you go to 1:06 of the file you will see Cedric casts solar vindication on Hellish Wolf. This skill does not possess the taunt feature or at least it shouldn't. Right after Hellish will counterstrike, and low and behold he only hits Cedric which is the taunt feature of Lord Cedric, why would anyone upgrade to Lord Cedric if they can get the effect they want for free from Cedric alone. Please fix this since if players are going to play the game they should at least play it fairly.

My in game name is Achilles, and the Cedric in Question belongs to Drimka we play on server 350 Elysian Palace on the R2Games platform.
    Last edited by R21921817; 07-23-2017, 09:20 PM.

there was the same glitch around a while ago , not only does it taunt in normal fights, it also taunts the WB, up to around 4 to 6 extra hits per round.
    makes for a nice ol score at the end of it huh, why even get LC if Cedric does it anyhow

Comment

We had that same glitch on GTA, they actually fixed it. i guess R2 didnt

Comment

oh yeah!
        im going to get cedric right now before they fix it, im sure it will take a few weeks..fun fun fun!!

Comment

Originally posted by R21921817 View Post
          Please fix this since if players are going to play the game they should at least play it fairly.
          Thanks for signaling the issue, it was reported and forwarded.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Good morning. Thanks again for the issue signaled with Cedric. Problem seems to have been fixed but we can know for sure only after this week's update. So, please, if that's possible, check again after update and come with a confirmation (or infirmation) of the issue being solved.
            REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

knowing you said it would be finalized after the update, but that you did also say it should be currently fixed I compared him a few moments ago, and it is the same as it was before, the only difference is now it doesn't say vindication, but it is still doing the effect of it, since as you can clearly see in the video provided, his Cedric again taunts my Hellish shown in the counterstrike.

https://youtu.be/yFRrzGaG7yo

again thank you for your attention to this matter, and your promotion of fair gaming for all.

Comment

Good morning. Thank you for the check you did and the video you provided but I still have to ask you to wait for the update to occur before I forward/report the result. If after this happens the result is the same, we'll act accordingly.

Comment

so I have done the check after the update and at this point it has stopped taunting, but will keep checking over the next few days to make sure that if it is a true glitch, it isn't being exploited. Thx for your help in getting it fixed to this point, and hopefully it stays fixed

Comment

Hello there and thanks for the checking and replying back with the result after update. I'm glad it is fixed (least up to this point), let's hope it's staying like that. I'll forward the checking result confirming the fix being done.

Comment

Working...
                    X