Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unlimited Sylph Equipment missing from last Hot Events event!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlimited Sylph Equipment missing from last Hot Events event!

I spent well over 20k diamonds to fully equip my golden queen, enhanced all to lvl. 30 and up, and accended all to at least lvl. 2.1. Then I went back a few days later to upgrade some more and all 6 are gone with my resources I used to upgrade them!

Hello. Your IGN/character name and server? Some screenshots maybe, from which to see what the problem is? (all these needed to check/make a proper report). Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

IGN: Oblivionator
      Server: uc7
      Nevermind I figured it out I got the Sylph Zeus shortly after swapped it out and they stuck with the other sylph! lol

Comment

If issue solved and everything in order now, we can consider this closed then .
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X