Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No need to apologize. I think you're handling yourself quite well given the circumstances.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Thanks.....I'm trying....
      I said yesterday I have nothing new to report...guess I jinxed myself...lost over 2 mill in BR since yesterday...
      Fire Queen lost a Godsend level and Khaos levels...I already updated the ticket

Comment

Thanks for the unfortunate update

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Hello again,
          I found out where I lost the more than 2 mill BR....Fame Hunter, Fire Queen and Lapsed Eragon lost their Elemental Attributes
          I still never got a reply to my ticket...the last time they got back to me was on August 16th...should I maybe put a new ticket in?
          Thanks

Comment

Still sitting on the same 'waiting for the devs' response.

No need for a new ticket, they'll just merge it into your existing one, but would probably still not respond. Since you've had a pretty major update, it might be a good idea to reply to your ticket with a full list of everything wrong, so that it's all neatly together. Then, you can copy paste that list, while adding any other updates, for your closure avoidance bumps.

Comment

I haven't heard back from support since they asked me for a list of which character lost what..... That was on September 5th and I made the list right away and answered within hours..
              Could you please poke the devs and ask if they forgot about me?

Thanks

Comment

Hello Whisper. I have sent the reminder and the "poke", still waiting for a reply from them to come with here after .
                REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Thanks Sidhe, you're the best!!!

Comment

One week later and I still didn't hear anything from anybody.
                    On the 18th I sent 2 screenies to support to show them how my BR jumps up and down like a yoyo but, like always, I got no response.
                    Honestly, I think they are not capable of fixing anything on my account and they are just ignoring me now
                    so they don't have to admit it and they don't have to compensate me for all the lost stuff....I lost tons and tons and tons
                    What other explanation could there be??

Comment

Hello Whisper. It is useless to come with made up unreliable answers so all I can say is I have not forgotten about your problem and I have reforwarded and pushed it again and again all this period. I have re-reported and asked for an answer, today, as well (request which is not probably get to get any answer as it is weekend). I will forward it again first thing on Monday morning (please read your PM, I have explained this to you in there).
                      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Well...I keep sending reminders to support but I get nothing back..besides of an excuse that it will take until Monday or until the Chinese holiday is over...And of course, my problem will get fixed and of course I will get compensated for that....since July now

Comment

Good morning whisper. Please check and read your PMs.

Comment

Well....Cinney temporarily closed my ticket to make communications easier so I have to say it here as well as in the PM...I lost 5 MILLION BR from yesterday evening until today afternoon!!!
                            Could somebody PLEASE fix that like yesterday!!! Don't tell me it's Chinese weekend or any Holiday..that's what I hear since more than THREE months and I am truly P I S S E D OFF now!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Account Whisper 10-18-2017.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	402.0 KB
ID:	1934316

Click image for larger version

Name:	Level Drop 10-29-2017.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	388.1 KB
ID:	1934317

I forgot that I took a SS about 1 1/2 weeks ago..so I can actually proof the BR loss....I was at about 52.5 mill yesterday when I logged off
                            Last edited by whisperwing0305; 10-29-2017, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Good morning Whisper. Your issue has been forwarded and reported to the devs again. I have also talked to Cinney, please check and read your PM, I have explained you everything in there.

Comment

Thank you for all your help and your never ending patience Sidhe!!
                                You have been awesome through all of this, without your support I would have lost my marbles over that O.O
                                You can close this thread now, because it's FIXED!!!! Woooohoooohooot!!!!

Thanks again for everything!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X