Lost Connection to server /Reconnected to server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Connection to server /Reconnected to server

Hi. 2 hours ago game started to do this: Lost connection to server. After 5 minutes reconnected to server but again conexion dies. I cleared cache, restart Router, restart dektop, tryied with another Laptop and another ISP. Problem persists. IGN : Saggi, server S39 ARchangel.
    Last edited by Sidhe; 08-18-2017, 12:01 PM.

same issues on ub37, server full cache issues, have tried switching browsers no change disconnected dropped connection and please relogin again, reopened daily checkins and it was bugged no data mark as read for example. whats going on today?

Comment

same on s127 could log in in small window but after, nothing worked

Comment

yups LOA lag or bug???

Dear CS,
        freeze on opening 100%(2/2)....
        have try many times and still...

Hope its fix ASAP...

Rgrds,
        Aira S-90 deathshare

Comment

ub38 here (foremely known as s118) character: Aiune

As soon as you do something in the game, you lose connection to the server. Go to little helper and activate something=lost connection, go to collect ranking rewards from previous day=lost connection, move around on the map=lost connection, write something in the chat and press enter=lost connection

That is, IF you can actually make into the game (wich is roughly 1/10 times)
          Last edited by Axxis39; 08-16-2017, 05:33 AM.

Comment

losin connection between 30sec - 1min after every log in tried different browsers even changed isp same

Comment

So it seems to be R2 Problem. i have many friends in GTA platform and FB platform who dont have this issue. I might sound a bit rough but when it comes to a Player problem all Mods will tell u how u have to clear browser and restart. And now they are quiet as rats in their holes. At least one is online for sure but instead making a good excuse at least they will ban me for my words again. TY ALkaris in advance

Comment

s248 same for last 2 hours slow load and losing connection for seconds after log in

Comment

ub36 is down

Comment

Hello guys what did you do with the game I can do nothing! Nothing works no TA no DW no arena nothing!! Ingame Name Babba40 Server ua71 please fixed fast i cant do not one Daily and not Daily Login nothing!!

Comment

not TA... DW... AE... chat... friend's list... alliance... what else????
                      ign Morana
                      server ua71

Comment

well, obviously they dont care! Noone has even responded to these reports (looking at you mods!)

Comment

oh yes... agree...

Comment

ub36 same-down....atleast some response?support for this game not exist?

Comment

ua 70 is not working too nothing need to do daily too yet
                              ign::::erza
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by zanaku420; 08-16-2017, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X