Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Unable to Collect GC2017 rewards on S355 Island of Fire

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to Collect GC2017 rewards on S355 Island of Fire

I repeatedly get "Database error" messages
    I continue to get "Database error" message

Yes here same thing. I'm GrimReaper from S355 Island Of Fire and Me also I cant collect nothing.

Comment

Agreed, this is happening to all players on S355 the error prevents all players from collecting rewards for the Gamescom event

Comment

Hello. Issue has been reported, thank you for signaling it.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Yes , but are the devs going to do anything about it ?

Comment

Hello. Issue has been reported and it is checked and tried to be fixed. An update will be posted here when it will be forwarded to me. Thank you in advance for being patient that to happen.

Which ... has just happened , the update handed in to me says issue has been fixed, the rewards can be collected. Please check it and let me know if it works for you all now.
            Last edited by Sidhe; 08-23-2017, 02:43 AM.
            REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

I guess that no one was going to update you Sidhe, but yes, that fixed the issue.

Comment

Thank you ) tamara_lynns.

Comment

Working...
                X