This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to report multi accounting

A player notified us today that they were taking over a toon in World Chat to help the owner learn to play, this is a clear case of multi logging and in violation of the Terms Of Service agreement signed by entering into the game. I would like to know where to send the info collected to turn this toon in to the dev team, to be investigated.

prolly send a ticket

Comment

Good morning. Any issue related to use and abuse of multiply toons or of account sharing should be addressed to support, by submitting a ticket http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=t...;ticket_type=7. Complete with the required data and a detailed description of the problem and do not forget to attach screenshots you took or have.
      Last edited by Sidhe; 08-23-2017, 02:48 PM.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Multiple accounts isn't forbidden by ToS.... if one gives their account to someone else, and the latter mess all up, nothing will be done about that, as was the original owner's responsability. Some people runs more than 10 accs in a server...
        IGN: Arudora

R2 uc17 - EST

Best regards, and Serrin bless us

Comment

Originally posted by gabby.sasaki View Post
          Multiple accounts isn't forbidden by ToS.... if one gives their account to someone else, and the latter mess all up, nothing will be done about that, as was the original owner's responsability. Some people runs more than 10 accs in a server...
          Indeed the use of multiple accounts is not forbidden but the abuse of them to get an in-game personal advantage is: "Multiple accounts are acceptable, however this should not be used to abuse, exploit, or take advantage of any in-game event, bug, or game interaction. We have sole discretion with respect to identifying any username or account abuse". As for account sharing, if there's conclusive evidence of sharing found, here's what can happen http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=67. In any case, this is for support to check and take action on.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post

Indeed the use of multiple accounts is not forbidden but the abuse of them to get an in-game personal advantage is: "Multiple accounts are acceptable, however this should not be used to abuse, exploit, or take advantage of any in-game event, bug, or game interaction. We have sole discretion with respect to identifying any username or account abuse". As for account sharing, if there's conclusive evidence of sharing found, here's what can happen http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=67. In any case, this is for support to check and take action on.
            Hmmmm...well, I have submitted reports on a couple of players repeatedly for using multi accounts, because they have been doing it for 2 years. They have been abusive by cheating to keep my guildies and me from winning in events like Roses, Beach Treasure, WOL...you name it...almost all of them The latest thing is having an alternate sitting on my character in WB to cause a shut out, constant CoM attacks and garden prisoner...2 people with like 12 accounts each one in same server. TOS rules say only 2 per server are allowed that players created...yet, they use the *ghosts* in events to prevent others from winning and in their Alliance. These players always cheat and turn around say the most absurd things as they think cheating is acceptable. Two years, and they still get to cheat and play...and I have asked repeatedly to check the ISP address of the creator to the one who is piloting and NOTHING gets done ever~~~ Pfftttt!

I am in UB12
            Eclipse Tavern
            IGN: MagicTofGod

Comment

Originally posted by MagicTofGod View Post

Hmmmm...well, I have submitted reports on a couple of players repeatedly for using multi accounts, because they have been doing it for 2 years. They have been abusive by cheating to keep my guildies and me from winning in events like Roses, Beach Treasure, WOL...you name it...almost all of them The latest thing is having an alternate sitting on my character in WB to cause a shut out, constant CoM attacks and garden prisoner...2 people with like 12 accounts each one in same server. TOS rules say only 2 per server are allowed that players created...yet, they use the *ghosts* in events to prevent others from winning and in their Alliance. These players always cheat and turn around say the most absurd things as they think cheating is acceptable. Two years, and they still get to cheat and play...and I have asked repeatedly to check the ISP address of the creator to the one who is piloting and NOTHING gets done ever~~~ Pfftttt!

I am in UB12
              Eclipse Tavern
              IGN: MagicTofGod
              Well other than usint alts to support 1 of own acc to win rose is considered rule break. Rest is just legit way to win events. Unless can proove they use illegal methods to get resources.
              Piloting debatable, and not easy to proove. And would require strong evidence. Not just assumptions or personal vendeta due to loss in events.
              Antifreeze
              Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

More like deduction not assumption my friend...I know my enemies well after almost 4 years of playing this game coupled with 15 plus years of dealing with multi account psychopaths!!! Lol...have a good day!

Comment

Originally posted by MagicTofGod View Post
                  More like deduction not assumption my friend...I know my enemies well after almost 4 years of playing this game coupled with 15 plus years of dealing with multi account psychopaths!!! Lol...have a good day!
                  Sorry, but in such cases, any deduction without any actual solid proof is considered as assumption.
                  And once again all reports about players breaking rules are done through support.
                  Thread is closed.

Comment

Working...
                  X