Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Server Guild gone

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Guild gone

Its been 2 days now since my whole guild had been reset to lv 1 from lv 40. All my guildies gone , its all empty. I have submitted a ticket regarding this but still no reply. So if its possible if you can wake up a dev or mentor who can look into my issue that would be great. I wonder if you guys will restore my old guild . Lets see how long you take this time to resolve this or do nothing .

IGN : Darkwind
    server:S258 (ub44 now)

I'm sorry you have been waiting for a reply, there's usually a weekend delay for tickets. This matter will be investigated.

Please be advised that real LoA GMs have pink names, and will be named Professor, Orlene, or Terra. Mentors are blue, and will always be named R2Mentor.
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 08-27-2017, 03:06 PM.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Did I ask for mod colors ? Just tell me whether you guys gonna give me my guild back or not. thats my question

Comment

I was just making sure you were aware of who you were speaking to in game, given the conversation you were participating in when I popped into your server.

As for the fate of your guild, I can't answer that. I do not know if they have a way to restore such things in LoA, and I haven't been told anything since 'it will be investigated'.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

lets see how much time you guys take in investigating it. If you cant restore then it would be better if you give us our gold back which we put into guild till lv 40

Comment

we r same server my guild is gone too,, on that time,, i got 5 times kicked on my login acc.. when i open it, i see i joined in other guild,,
            Guys almost 3 years we build in our guild,, i have screen shot on twilight clash and date,,, and Now i/ we know u can touch my/our account
            bcos, i have 3 account,, but only gingersnap account ,, i got kicked 5 TIMES !!! on the time when im login
            Attached Files

Comment

BTW this is the screen shot when i got kicked on my login account IGN=gingersnap S276= ub44(merge) at that time i got blue GM.

5x kicked,, but i have 4 screen shot i have,, u can see the time,, when i got kick

Attached Files

Comment

Still waiting for your reply mr mentor

Comment

Hello. Your problem has been forwarded and reported to r2 staff but no reply or answer was given yet. As soon as we have an answer or a reply from devs, I will respond to you too and come with an update.
                  REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

I will be waiting for your reply mr mod . I will poke again after few days

Comment

Still waiting for reply my mod.

Comment

Hello. I wish I were able to come with an answer or a reply other than "devs are investigating it" or "they are working on confirming the issue" but unfortunately ... these are the only answers I got. I have forwarded your issue repeatedly till now, I did it today as well (though, it is still weekend, devs are not working at the weekends, so almost 0 chances for a reply from them today) hence I will reforward and report it tomorrow again. Please, also check and read your PM.
                        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Oki I hope to see you with answers soon

Comment

we are still waiting,, btw, how about on flag level,, we use dias for flag upgrade for level up.,,
                            S273 (merge ub44) Unbroken guild,-level 38

Comment

Hello. Issue players on ub44 face, with the disbanded guilds, guild members vanished, guild level dropped down, it is known by devs and it was reported, forwarded and reforwarded several times until now. Unfortunately I do not have an update on the issue or a clear answer from them to come with here, I am also waiting for that answer to be given to me and to be other than "it is being ivestigated" or "suggestion has been forwarded" . The moment I get it I will post it here. Until that happens, in spite of everyone's wish here for a solution and a fix to be applied asap, all we can do is still to wait. I do know how frustrating all the situation is and how it can get players upset and displeased, even angry. I've reforwarded the issue again and I have added the flag level problem, it was also suggested a compensation and assistance in reconstruction of the guilds if the guilds can't be restored.

Comment

Working...
                              X