This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• loading problem

what happen at our server UB17 have loading issue i stay online 1 hour but still loading ? can anyone fix this problem ?
    i try other account at other server can log in please help
    Attached Files

S90 same..........................

Comment

OMG why if have SS tycoon our server have problem

Comment

Same problem. Server UB17 (formerly S115)

IGN: salz
        salz
        Guild : Razor
        UB17( S115 Hope Abandoned )

Comment

Good morning. There was an issue with the whole ub17, it has already been reported since problem appeared. According to the update received now, it should be fixed and servers loading fine. If any of you can come with an update to confirm this it would be really appreciated, thank you in advance for that.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Can enter game now, but everything is screwed up. Loop quests and arena attempts are not resetting ( 2nd day now) for everyone on the server.

IGN: salz
            salz
            Guild : Razor
            UB17( S115 Hope Abandoned )

Comment

Hello. Thank you for coming back with the update on the loading issue. Loop quests and Arena attempts not resetting have been reported. I will come with an update on that when it is handed in to me.

Last edited by Sidhe; 09-18-2017, 07:06 AM.
              REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hello. As the loading issue for ub17 got solved, we can consider the thread as closed. Thank you .

Comment

Working...
                X