Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Fortune Bag Duplicate

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fortune Bag Duplicate

Hi,
    I got the Bone Dragon in Fortune Bag which I already have and didn't get the choice screen to swap it

Good morning whisper . It's known issue with fortune bag not showing the swap option for certain mounts, I'll forward it so that you get the mount swapped for the corresponding amount of fortune tokens. I only have to ask you to be patient until Monday, it's weekend already and Chinese Autumn Celebration still going on. I'll come back with an update on 9th. Thank you in advance.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Thanks Sidhe

Comment

Good morning Whisper . The corresponding tokens for the mount which you could not swap in event, will be returned within this week. Thank you for your patience.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Thanks Sidhe....didn't hear nothing about my tokens so far...I suppose they would be in my in game mail, right?

Comment

Still nothing....

Comment

I also have this 'feature' with the Fortune Bag - though I have Bone dragon, Warhorse, Persian Cat and I think one other... also have multiples in clothes (Egyptian, Sun Lover, and Popstar I think) and a few angels (I forget which ones)

I had filled a support ticket, but nothing ever came of it... would REALLY like some help as long as you guys are doing something!

Comment

Good morning.
                Whisper, I've sent a reminder about your tokens, again. Reply was they will be sent within today, please let me know if that happens and thank you for your being that patient with everything .

Originally posted by 10154405509528486 View Post
                I also have this 'feature' with the Fortune Bag - though I have Bone dragon, Warhorse, Persian Cat and I think one other... also have multiples in clothes (Egyptian, Sun Lover, and Popstar I think) and a few angels (I forget which ones)I had filled a support ticket, but nothing ever came of it... would REALLY like some help as long as you guys are doing something!
                Please post your IGN/character name, server name and number so that I can make a proper report for you as well. Thank you in advance.

Comment

Got the tokens today :-) Thanks Sidhe

Comment

Good morning. Happy it was fixed and you got the tokens . As problem solved we can consider this thread closed.

Comment

Working...
                    X