This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demonic War lag... on 10/08/2017

Yesterday Demonic War battle log was apearing verry slow... i barely managed to kill 1 boss every 30 sec... starting boss 105 to 150 after killing the 150 one started to work the same... so because of this lag i lost my chance to rank in top 3 of single server tycoon... losing +250k points.... as this time i did it alone...
    More then once, Demonic War in the last day of the sesion at 21.00 time is lagging, i am not the only one that had this problem, because is an LOA issue and is not from us or our internet connection... Because i usualy do 800k points for ss tyc from demonic war gold if i do solo... and about 950k - 1.1m if i have help
    This are the SS with gold rank after yesterday and todays Demonic War
    IGN: Unika
    Server uc15
    Attached Files

Good morning, issue reported but for the problem signaled screenshots of the DeW with cd times and overspanned times between killing bosses and with gold obtained would have been of more help for checking and verifying.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

next time i will be recording it so there wont be any doubth

Comment

Working...
      X