This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fortune bags bug

hi on last Bags I maked 30k points and wasn't able to swap Warhorse mount only him. I draw a lot that I already have and was able to swapped but only this cant. this is for second time 2 months ago happen same think with same mount.

Eraser85 server S96

Hello. Bug with Fortune Bag is known and it was already reported several times. I'll forward and report the issue so that the mount you couldn't swap to be exchanged for the corresponding amount of tokens.

Update: Good morning. The ticket you submitted has been replied, please check your mail, and the tokens for the mount which did not show the swap option, will be sent within this week . Thank you for your patience.
    Last edited by Sidhe; 10-10-2017, 10:33 PM.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
      Hello. Bug with Fortune Bag is known and it was already reported several times. I'll forward and report the issue so that the mount you couldn't swap to be exchanged for the corresponding amount of tokens.

Update: Good morning. The ticket you submitted has been replied, please check your mail, and the tokens for the mount which did not show the swap option, will be sent within this week . Thank you for your patience.
      yes I saw mail and they say next week will work on it ty for help. Hope soon to be doned.

Comment

Good morning. Tokens should be sent within today, please let me know if that happens. Thank you for your patience with the issue to be solved.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X