This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horse Treasure glitch?!

Hy! When i tried to male a new team in HT...i got the message: party already formed. But it doesen't show me anything. With all that...the partner who joined asked me to start.
    But...i'm not seing anyting.
    Thank you!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (54).png
Views:	1
Size:	754.5 KB
ID:	1932846
    Q: "Who wants to live forever...?! " A: The Queen! _______ ~ So, therefore ..."There can be only one" ~

Havr you tried to refresh or clear cache/cookies?

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
      Havr you tried to refresh or clear cache/cookies?
      Yes. i did.
      And today we encounter one other problem.
      While playing HT (before the end) trying to gather mushrooms...click on items i got the message "No such party data" .... and the HT window got frozen (?!)
      After that i close the HT ... we got back the attempt and we started over.
      Startet again to play and gather the items and got the message ..."The event is not opened yet".
      so ...it is weird!!!
      Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot (56).png Views:	1 Size:	348.6 KB ID:	1933062
      Last edited by stefan71; 10-21-2017, 06:45 AM.
      Q: "Who wants to live forever...?! " A: The Queen! _______ ~ So, therefore ..."There can be only one" ~

Comment

Good morning. Issue has been signaled to devs, to be checked but I need your data for a proper report though as I only could assume your character is stef71 (from the pics you posted). Please post your IGN and your server. Thank you in advance.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Thank you 2 for your responses to me.
          p.s. i would like one emoji for....hugs

https://giphy.com/gifs/XpgOZHuDfIkoM
          If you want...you can close the thread.

Comment

Working...
          X