This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fortune Bag bug hits again..

Got the Bone Dragon in FB but didn't get the swap option... please report it

Thank you

Click image for larger version

Name:	Fortune Bag WW1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	479.3 KB
ID:	1933377

Click image for larger version

Name:	Fortune Bag WW2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	526.4 KB
ID:	1933378

Good morning Whisper. Issue reported for you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Thanks Sidhe :-) Just wanted to let you know I did NOT get the tokens back yet...

Comment

Good morning. Issue has been reported since it appeared Whisper but, as they do the exchange once a week, your tokens have been applied today and they are to be delivered to you within this week. Thank you too for being that patient about the matter.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Well, I don't want to be a pain in the neck BUT a new Fortune Bag event is over in about 30 minutes and I still didn't get my swap out for the Bone Dragon from the last one...

Comment

Good morning Whisper, I have reforwarded your issue. Still, a reply, I will surely only get tomorrow, I am back with an update as soon as it is handed in to me.
            Last edited by Sidhe; 11-05-2017, 03:49 AM.

Comment

Thank you Sidhe

Comment

Good morning. Tokens should have already been sent to you. Please let me know if that happened or not. thank you .

Comment

I got them Sidhe Thank you!!

Comment

Hello there ). I'm happy it got solved, we can consider it closed then. Thank you for the update.

Comment

Working...
                    X