Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Loss of BR by inheritng a L1 ring to L2 ring

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loss of BR by inheritng a L1 ring to L2 ring

Server: s118 (ub38)
    Character name: Aiune
    Problem: Lost about 1½-2million BR from inheriting a L1 ring to L2 ring

Description:
    When I inherited a L1 ring to a L2 ring and adding a few sylph gear and leveling said sylph gear I find that I went from aprox. 78,1million BR down to 76,87mil BR. And here I always thought that upgrading gear (L1 to L2 ring) and adding new gear (sylph gear) means that you INCREASE your br, not DECREASE the br.

I have no clue what went wrong, checked that the new ring had gems socketed (it did), checked the new ring's level (max), checked the rings refine level (its all there). I did clear the cache and refreshed alot of time, still haven't gotten back the br.

Please, enlighten me as to what the f-k went wrong! Nothing has been changed except for adding more sylph gear! (and that alone should have added BR)

One simple question - have you equipped item into which you inherited? Cause it doesnt equip automatically, which means that most likely you have equipped L1 item with 0 stats and inherited L2 item somewhere in inventory.

Comment

ofcourse I did, do you think I am that stupid? I even double and tripple checked! Still doesnt explain the loss of that much BR!

One thing to note though, I asked in xserver chat about the loss of br, and asked ppl to check my Lapsed Eragons equipment to check if I missed something, they said they couldnt see something wrong, except that the new L2 ring's lvl4 (now level 5) ascend status was listed as not activated, but on my side, it is listed as activaded (all equipment on him is at lvl 4 and lvl 5, and it show on his skill too)

But even if that is true, I find it hard that the ascend level is worth 1½-2mil br!
      Last edited by Axxis39; 10-27-2017, 03:48 AM.

Comment

doh! it seems I was that stupid, apparently Dragon Rulers amulet had been misplaced (ie unequipped)

Comment

Yes, amulets unequips now if you press Awaken option in it, so you need to be careful with it. Glad it was solved, thread is closed.

Comment

Working...
          X