Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug with set Demonic war

i set for 4th but shows it's on 3th fix this problem

Hello. From the second pic, what it can be deduced is that the button for the 3rd of November is highlighted not as that is the day you chose for DeW. If you set the date correctly, as it is shown in the message you got in your mail, then that is the date your DeW will take place. I'll give you an example: I set DeW on the 1st of November (see the pic attached) and I highlighted the 3rd then the 4th day buttons - that won't change the day set for my DeW to take place.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

lol come on I currently set for 4th and in mail received it's 4th and then I log in Demonic and saw ot's set it on 3th it's not only my problem

Comment

and a lot others ppl say in chat that is same problem even has few question who when is set and when shows it's set cuz lot servers have this problem and it's bug not my mistake for click and on second pic I show problem not that I shows on 3th. This is not first Demonic that I set I know how it works so say to devs to fix this

Comment

Good evening. I haven't said you do not know how to set the DeW time, so please do no interpret what it is not there. It was only an idea on and about what could have happened. As from the screenshots you posted I only saw your server number, S96, please post your IGN/character name also so that I can make a proper report with all the required data. Thank you in advance for that.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Eraser85 S96 and this is for ally HexCurse

Comment

and sorry for interpret then

Comment

Thank you Eraser, on my way to report that for you, I'll be back here when an update is handed in to me, after they check it. I do hope issue (if there) would be fixed as soon as possible.

Comment

thank you. Hope they to fix

Comment

Demonic bugged - set for 1st November (today) but still says 29th October. So cannot enter. Alliance "betterthis"
                    Presume this was to do with time change patch ?

Comment

Good morning. Please post your IGN and server as well daft48ddiex. A screenshot of the mail you got in game with the set day for DeW and one with the date appearing on the demonic in Divine Realm, would be also really kindly appreciated. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                      X