No announcement yet.

BUG again in out server UB17

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning salz. I am happy everything is back to ... normal. I will ask about compensation as well, but also please keep an eye on the in-game announcement and HE.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Stuck at loading again...
      salz
      Guild : Razor
      UB17( S115 Hope Abandoned )

Comment

Good morning. It has been reported, confirmed and it's being worked on. Thank you salz.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

quick enough respond from mod...
          hope, as quick as your respond dev will fixing...

IGN. Aira
          S90 aka UB17

Comment

Good morning. I hope so too Lila. Issue has been reported and as soon as problem is solved you will know. Thanks for the "appreciation" but keep in mind mod is also a human being who cannot be present here every single minute, 24 out of 24 .

Comment

Guys, anyone succeeded log-in UB17 ?

Comment

Good morning. It seems they have succeeded to fix it again and servers now loading correctly. Can you please confirm that? Thank you. Also, can you tell me if daily quests on them are working fine, as well?

Comment

i just log-in...
                  please ask them for compesation... ppls mostly lost event on yesterday...

so far goods, we will report if any others bugs/error...

thanks Sidhe...

Comment

Good morning Lila. It was already requested the comp for you all, it's been forwarded, we're waiting for devs reply. As soon as they will answer, I will update the thread here as well. Thank you once again for confirming issue as solved Lila .

Comment

hello Devs and Mods our Server got bug again still loading 100%
                      hope can fix it soon cause is tycoon events ?

IGN: Lady Miaka
                      Server: S97 Furnace Cave / UB17 merge

Comment

Hello Miaka. Can you just mention what bug is it this time (stuck on loading?, missing icons?, quests not resetting?)? Thanks in advance, it will help me with reporting it, please.

Comment

Got it Miaka, it's been reported. Thank you for coming back with the info and requested data.

EDIT: please try to post and stick to the same post/thread, opening new threads on the same problem, spamming and overposting won't help with the solving of the issue. Thank you.
                          Last edited by Sidhe; 11-09-2017, 05:28 AM.

Comment

its again the problem in our server stuck loading ? 100%
                            our server bug again
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Sidhe; 11-09-2017, 05:25 AM.

Comment

Hello there. Servers should be loading fine now. Please let me know if any of you still has problems with loading and entering server. Thank you.

Comment

our server bug loading again after update ?

hello devs and mods
                                our server have same problem before after updates ?
                                i was online and playing updates show can fix this soon

IGN: Lady Miaka
                                Server: UB17
                                Last edited by Sidhe; 11-13-2017, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X