Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

BUG again in out server UB17

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Again BIRDFLY!!!!!

caracter name:muci
    server :ub17

Comment

Nothing new here folks. Time to find a game to play that is stable. This has only been going on for months now. Here let me quote Cinney again.

"They’ve been aware of the instability of ub17 and working on a solution. We hope there will be official announcement soon for fixing the instability for good. Before that, we will have to direct you to the forum for further updates. We thank you again for your patience, understanding and constant support."

Evildoer
      s90 (ub17)

Comment

Hello miaka. Issue with ub17 servers stuck on loading has been already reported, they are working on it. I am back with an update as soon as problem is solved.

EDIT: Please stick on the thread already opened on the issue. Spreading posts around and opening a new thread for the same problem will only make things work slower and it won't get it solved faster. As I previously replied to your post, issue with ub17 has been already reported, it is being worked on. I would so love to give you a reassurement server won't be broken again or to be able to apply a fix but, unfortunately, this is not in my power to do, it is entirely on devs and ITs. I can only make the reports for you and constantly ask for a reply, an update or a fix which to not prove to be only temporary. In spite of knowing how frustrating everything is and how unpleasant it is felt to be, I do please ask you to find that patience to wait for the issue to be fixed.
        Last edited by Sidhe; 11-13-2017, 10:57 AM.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

same hapening here...all day

IGN: ridik
          Server name :Temple of silence
          s108 Temple of silence
          Last edited by Sidhe; 11-13-2017, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kelminator View Post
            same hapening here...all day
            Issue reported for you as well, waiting for a reply to it so that I can come here with an update as soon as it is available for me.
            REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

ty much i hope they will solve it
              Last edited by Sidhe; 11-13-2017, 11:54 AM.

Comment

I do hope that, too. Still waiting for the update from them. Thank you for your so patiently waiting for issue to be solved.

Comment

OMG still not fix our server ? we lost our angels party (shell and starfish) and later reset is thanksgiving day
                  hope they fix it before reset
                  OMG still not fix our server ? we lost our Angels Party (sheel and starfish) and later reset is Thanksgiving Day
                  hope they can fix it before reset
                  Last edited by Sidhe; 11-13-2017, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
                    In spite of knowing how frustrating everything is and how unpleasant it is felt to be, I do please ask you to find that patience to wait for the issue to be fixed.
                    The patience has run out. We could all understand if this was a 1 off issue but it is not. This has been happening for months every single time there is an update. As a customer, a previously paying customer this is ridiculous. At a company stand point this should have been fully resolved after this 1st issue. The whole point of an online game is to gain paying customers. It is all going in reverse.

Evildoer
                    s90 (ub17)

Comment

up...

they have all reports...

Comment

Good morning. Servers should be back and loading fine for the time being. A further notice about this will be posted in official announcements within today.

UPDATE: It seems I have rushed for a bit as ... servers are down again and still not loading, devs are still working on finding a fix for the instability of them and also to find and isolate what causes this instability.
                        Last edited by Sidhe; 11-14-2017, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Good morning. I do really need one of you to come and confirm or infirm if you can login now and if servers are loading fine. Please, do that. Thank you in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
                            Good morning. I do really need one of you to come and confirm or infirm if you can login now and if servers are loading fine. Please, do that. Thank you in advance.
                            Seems to be fine currently

Comment

Good morning. Thank you for coming with the confirmation. If any other issue occurs with your servers, please do mind and also follow what it is mentioned in the official announcement, here: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...-loading-issue.
                              Last edited by Sidhe; 11-15-2017, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Have not been able to login for hours now. I was on this morn then the server went down on me. Got back in after a bit then went down again and now I don't even see the loading screen just this.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'RedisException' with message 'Redis server went away' in /data/dazongshi/web/kernel/modules/UserRegister.class.php:408 Stack trace: #0 /data/dazongshi/web/kernel/modules/UserRegister.class.php(408): Redis->sismember('common_key:ip_b...', '24.36.92.69') #1 /data/dazongshi/web/kernel/modules/UserRegister.class.php(417): UserRegister->ipBand() #2 /data/dazongshi/web/main/passport.php(234): UserRegister->login() #3 /data/dazongshi/web/main/passport.php(65): Passport->loginAction() #4 /data/dazongshi/web/main/passport.php(24): Passport->dispatch() #5 /data/dazongshi/web/main/passport.php(1136): Passport->__construct() #6 {main** thrown in /data/dazongshi/web/kernel/modules/UserRegister.class.php on line 408

Evildoer
                                S90 aka ub17

Comment

Working...
                                X