Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Champion showdown weapon coupon exchange?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Champion showdown weapon coupon exchange?

well its been 2weeks since i requested about it. i even pm Cinney about it.. and made contact with R2mentor ingame,. not just that i made support ticket about it.. but where is it? still no news about it?,,.........................................

Hello. Can you post your IGN and server please? The ticket number for your submitted ticket? So that I can ask for an update about your issue? Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Case #: 655120.. i pmed you Sidhe

Comment

Good evening, got the PM, issue already forwarded. Waiting for an update so that I can come here with something you can rely on. Thank you for your patience. Please, read your PM.
        Last edited by Sidhe; 11-02-2017, 05:24 PM.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

ok thx in advance sidhe.

Comment

still no update? .....................................................................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Good morning. I am waiting for a word from devs and from contact person (which, I think it will happen now on Monday as they are not working at the weekend). I have reforwarded your issue and I will ask for an update tomorrow again. I kindly ask you to still have some patience with this until I can come with a reply. Thank you. Please, also read your pm .
              Last edited by Sidhe; 11-05-2017, 01:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X