This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haloween party bug, Dw setup time bug

IGN: Saggi. Server : S39 Archangel. Just logged to play Haloween event and I exchanged 30 Pumpinkin for an excellent pack. When I want use the code , it says Exeeded valid attempts. 2-nd situation, I setted Demonic war time to start at 11.04.2017 , 21:00 H. Now I saw it was changed (Without my permission), at 11.06.2017 (System Default , 16:30 H. You need to fix this because I will not be at home at that time system default. If U wanted change Dw time, at LEAST YOU COULD ANNOUUNCE US 1 day, so we can adjust our RL schedule. I'm waiting for a mature answer. After You have given amulet thunder axe after 6 moths, now You strike back? If this continuate(deliberatlyy from Your side bugs over and over), I will stop play once and forever....ofc, with the proper chargeback. Have a nice evening .
    Last edited by EnigmaSaggi; 11-02-2017, 04:02 PM.

I setted Demonic war time to start at 11.04.2017 someone changed my topic...why do You guys must be so lame? EDIT: I setted Demonic War start 11.04.2017.

Comment

Good evening.
      1st issue: that message appeared probably because you have already exchanged/redeemed that type of pack, for your character, for more than 5 times.
      2nd issue: it has been reported and it will be checked, they are working for a fix (it is not only specifically for your character - this to answer your "strike back" - it affected more of the GMT time servers).
      I understand your frustration and your being upset, especially because of the DeW problem, and I can relate to it, but still I do not understand your second post with the "change of topic" because the only one that appears as having edited the post, it is you.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

hey Sidhe. Dw period was setted automatically and I lost one dw. Now, with tyc started I can set only once dw -on 10 because of that autommatical period on 06.11. Would you call it wright? But appreciate that you answered. Regarding haloween event I did not claimed as you said. But hey, we are used to it... bugged, moore and moore this game will be

Comment

Working...
        X