Consuming spirit essences not count in tycoon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Consuming spirit essences not count in tycoon

I CONSUM TWICE 5000 spirit essences but not count in tycoon none.i have SS from second time only.fix this please and check and the 1st time that i consume,was few minutes earlier,and give me back the 5000 spirit essences also.
    IGN LIKOS
    SERVER ub 44
    R2
    Last edited by savalikos; 11-06-2017, 11:58 AM.

Good evening. Sorry but I am bit confused here as you mentioned ... tycoon?!. Can you please be more specific about server name and number in ub 44 - what server in there? Thank you in advance for that, it will greatly help with checking and confirming of the issue.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

its HTK server
      s276 desert fire

Comment

Thank you savalikos , now I'm explaining myself why ... tycoon. Will report that for you.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hi, I am too facing same issue with SS Tycoon event. I spend 5K spirit essence twice to update amulate. but its not getting reflected in Hot event Consume Regain. Unfortunately I did not took pre and post SS for this.
          IGN Daredevil
          Server UA89- S342 Sea of Thana
          R2
          Last edited by ssj24in; 11-06-2017, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Hi ssj24in. Will report issue for you as well. It will help a ss of the HE .. Consuming, Regaining showing consumption is not reflected there . Thank you.

Comment

Same here Sidhe..
              Whisper
              S295 Whispering Woods

Click image for larger version

Name:	Spirit Essences2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	332.0 KB
ID:	1935565

Comment

That was quick!! It seems to be fixed Sidhe

Comment

Hello. Update gotten says issue has been fixed, everything should work normally now. Please let me know if there are still problems for any of you. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                  X