Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

fails in dw

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fails in dw

server s311 r2games nick vajup
    How is it possible to miss a date of dw? The last dw I made was on November 5 in the period 2,3,4,5 and then an incorrect period appears with days 5,6,7,8 and the correct one should be 6,7,8,9, and the aparace already a correct date that is 10,11,12,13 and is programmed by default on day 10, but in the incorrect period of 5,6,7,8 try to schedule dw on day 7 and program and order the capture of the registration of the alliance to corroborate and today it was scheduled not to let me go to dw that the event had not yet begun because according to the next date is November 10 but if dw is every 4 days and the last one I made was day 5 of November would be more than 4 days and a dw is lost, how would those 900k points in tycon that I lost compensate?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by 1749343058677462; 11-07-2017, 03:39 PM.

Hello. It's almost sure it has to do with the issues DST brought and which affected DeW on all time zones. It seems that DeW time failed to update for the 1st up to 5th of Nov. period, thus blocking access to next period which also could not be set correctly. Nevertheless, last update on the issue says that for the 10th - 13th Nov. period, date in the selection table can be set as desired and then DeW played as selected. In regards to the compensation for the loss of points/gold for the periods already mentioned, it will probably be issued in-game, for whole server, soon.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

i had set for tonight 8th of November DW and can play because the system set it for 10th. So now i will have only 1 DW probably for 10th. This is not fair. For sure there is a bug in the System so please fixed before Tycoons end so we can have 2 DWS by then.

Comment

Server S268 Crystalwood Acoount Smarty.

Comment

Working...
        X