TOURNAMENT isn't working?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOURNAMENT isn't working?

I still have 3 hours remaining before it ends; however, it says LOG-IN FAILED............ I already tried truobleshooting such as clearing my cache, refreshing, or restarting, but nothing happened
    I still have 3 hours before it ends today; however, it says LOG-IN FAILED..... I tried troubleshooting such as clearing my cache, restarting, but nothing happened...
    Last edited by dark_rhavenne; 11-08-2017, 05:42 PM.

Good morning. Please post your IGN/character name and server name and number, I couldn't see them anywhere in the pic you have posted. Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
      Good morning. Please post your IGN/character name and server name and number, I couldn't see them anywhere in the pic you have posted. Thank you.
      UB42
      Meow

Comment

Hello. Tournament issues should have already been fixed now.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X