Alliance chat bugged

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alliance chat bugged

Hi. I experience the following sittuation. Every time I must send friendship request to my ally leader, Martin - Son of Dune alliance because I cannot see what he is writting in ally chat. If I refresh is same situation , i must add him again as friend. With other members is no problem. I have an alt in same ally and no problem also. Since this last over 5 months i need this to be fixed.
    Ig nick : GOKUZ. Server: S39 Archangel

Have you ever blocked him? Also since you have an alt in same alli provide screenshots please of chat from Martin from your alt and your main.

Comment

Hi Alk and ty fir fast reply. I don't have him on blocked list.
      Maybe I have been blocked him, but nut an argue, prolly by mistake. Anyway, I have some numbers on blocked list, not nick names-char names.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Alkaris; 11-13-2017, 02:24 AM.

Comment

From what i see it looks like your alli chat totally not working, not only MARTIN.

I will ask support to check this.

Comment

Here is moore concludent...
          Attached Files

Comment

Yes, its reported, we are currently waiting for developers answer.

Comment

Hi again. Any updates? It has been 6 days...

Comment

No, i will remind them about it today, but you need to understand that cross-server issues are something that take long time to fix. Some can even be not fixable.

Comment

This is not about CS feature that, WE ALL KNOW, not working OVER A YEAR( dunno wreally why still that feature available, if for some players working, dunno why don't give to others that don't work Compensation dailly), It's about chat alliance. Either way, don;t bother anymoore, sems moore and moore light-medium cashiers (like I am) quit, even free ppl quit. But hey, I can wait until december, after that, will see

Comment

Up, just to motivate devs(the capable ones), Bump UP.
                    L.E.: if no dev can fix this, a small feature bug that has nothing to do with gameplay (dungeons, zodiac, DW, etc, etc) then they should present their resignation, Find another job....foor real. If any employess are incompetent, why keep in staff/job?

Comment

For you it maybe a small issue, for devs it can turn into a big issue which may require recreating database of entire realm, because its cross-server issue and totally rewriting divine realm/alliance interaction.

Comment

Alkaris , if Twilight clash is working, since was 1-st feature implemented and I bet CS was implemented by base of TWilight clash, why is so damn hard( 3 years) build data base again( from twilight clash )? After all, it's all about Php, it;s not like building a Nasa Rocket

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
                          for devs it can turn into a big issue which may require recreating database of entire realm,
                          And what's the best way to keep a game alive? Since, I believe I speak for all players(at least 98%) that CS was the ONLY feature that kept us with adrenaline.... To qoute you moore, what's a dev job? To fix bugs for a feature...If he/they can't, time for new Developers..... If You own a small business, and Your emploeyr get's negative feed-back from coustomers, You will keep him in Job? U must be sado-maso if You do that...eventually, loosing 80% from clients will be the opthimistic result....
                          How debate ?

Comment

Good morning. There is a whole section in forum opened for debates, discussions, exchange of opinions and ideas and also for suggestions, and I would be really appreciating if you'd move and keep this talk going there. As for your problem, we are all doing our best to get it solved and to help you.
                            Last edited by Sidhe; 11-27-2017, 10:36 PM.
                            REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

MARTIN here...this problem with ali chat with Gokuz is here around last 7months...im leader alli-he is my deputy,is hard comunication rly and he must send me friends apply every time-more time daily....i must acc it every time and after he see what im wrote....not funny and dunno reason-he isnt blocked and i see what he wrote,but he not see my response if not apply friends before

Comment

Working...
                              X