Alliance chat bugged

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MARTIN* View Post
    MARTIN here...this problem with ali chat with Gokuz is here around last 7months...im leader alli-he is my deputy,is hard comunication rly and he must send me friends apply every time-more time daily....i must acc it every time and after he see what im wrote....not funny and dunno reason-he isnt blocked and i see what he wrote,but he not see my response if not apply friends before
    Now, Martin see what I write, deal this...please, don;t say again : '
    but you need to understand that cross-server issues are something that take long time to fix. Some can even be not fixable.
    . This is unaceptable of a game released( ' FUll release, not BETA' ), 3 years agon. Try MATURE EXCUSES....again?: CS, Time to time Bug TA, time to time BUG Tc points, Time to time ETC ETC. I AM ???( WE ARE ) sick of this BUGGED GAME. Want a game full of free and cashier players? THEN ACT LIKE A REAL PRO DEV DEVELOPER GAME. What makes me say this? RECHARGING ALWAYS WORK 100 % .

Comment

Good morning. I am aware of the fact the problem you are facing with this, in ally, is more than frustrating and it causes a lot of problems. Issue has been reported, not only once, and the reply we got back was they have been trying to check and see where the problem was. I so wished I could or can do more than that but unfortunately, by means of forum, reporting the issue and pushing it forward again and again, it is the most we can do (. There is one thing we can try though and I have given all details about it in your PM GOKUZ. Please do check it and we can talk after. Thank you, in advance, for everything.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Thank You Sidhe for YTour great support. Submited a ticket , after few e-mail reply between me and @R2 Henry Yu he forwarded to dev's.

Comment

Great responce: we are not able to fix this sittuation. This is so hilarious..on what base R2 are seeking employes? From stret cleaners? This is total unanaceptable answer from them. If You can;t fix it, why recharge is working ? 'Cuse I tryied and it works just fine....
          P.S. : I'm not great when it comes to english but, please, FIRE this guy, he's worse at en ...even a 5 years old child express better.

Comment

Originally posted by M_Alexandru View Post
            Great responce: we are not able to fix this sittuation. This is so hilarious..on what base R2 are seeking employes? From stret cleaners? This is total unanaceptable answer from them. If You can;t fix it, why recharge is working ? 'Cuse I tryied and it works just fine....
            P.S. : I'm not great when it comes to english but, please, FIRE this guy, he's worse at en ...even a 5 years old child express better.
            R2Games has no influence over game development.

Comment

Alkaris who then GTA? R2 just Copy-Paste the source-code?

Comment

Alkaris who then GTA? R2 just Copy-Paste the source-code?
                Yes, GTArcade has all rights about development, updates and changes made in the game. R2 didnt copy-paste code, just rented servers to be played via platform gateways.

Comment

Alkaris : So basically, any malfunctions from any feature of the game (events, recharge, etc. ) is sent to GTArcade to be fixed ...is that what You;re telling me? Ty for the quick reply.

Comment

Alkaris : So basically, any malfunctions from any feature of the game (events, recharge, etc. ) is sent to GTArcade to be fixed ...is that what You;re telling me? Ty for the quick reply.
                    Recharge is done through R2 platform, so it can be solved without GTArcade, except rare cases when your recharge was successful, but diamonds didnt appear on your character. In rest of cases, yes, most of issues are resolved with GTArcade.

Comment

Working...
                    X