Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

when i blitz the elite battle in eternal spire, i forgot to collect the rewards, when i collect the rewards the next day, i can't blitz again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when i blitz the elite battle in eternal spire, i forgot to collect the rewards, when i collect the rewards the next day, i can't blitz again

when i blitz the elite battle in eternal spire, i forgot to collect the rewards, when i collect the rewards the next day, i can't blitz again

Please post your IGN, server and a screenshot so that it can be checked. Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

by the way, doomsday trial is also the same

Comment

By the way, if you do not post all required data, I won't be able to help you, with anything.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

By the way thats how system for those activities is working, so it will not be fixed or compensated.

Comment

Working...
          X