mixed servers without being mergers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mixed servers without being mergers

is not the first time this happens on r2games server 311, I hope not mix more things like inventory or diamonds I have
    Attached Files

Good morning. Can you please be a bit more explicit with that "mixed servers"? and, if possible, not crop the screenshot you post and also post your IGN (I could only suppose it's ragingstorm?!). That is sort of requested in order to be checked and it will also help with my report. Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

good day sidhe that server is the s311 but sometimes players from other servers appear, not always is it sometimes during the day

Comment

Hello . Noted and noticed already what server it is about, only wanted a clarifying upon what that "merge" refered to. Issue forwarded, it is being checked, thank you for signaling it.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X