X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Souls (Can´t open the window)

Hi all Team of Loa and authorities.
    My char cant open the window of Dragon Souls,if i try to open the game is frozen.
    I try with IE,Mozilla Firefox,Chrome and Opera but is the same trouble,still there.
    IGN: Magician of Server UC5 (Server 19 Fortuna Folly)
    Mage lvl 100,Guild Rain of Blood.
    Tnx for read this

Hello oureiharada. Please post a screenshot of the issue. It might be you haven't devoured the dragonsouls and they have accumulated there, making loading really slow or even freezing.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hi again R2games,team GMs and players.
      I will post this time 2 pictures about Dragonsoul,i still have this trouble and i can´t do nothing with this error or bug.
      The 2 pictures is running the game in Internet Explorer and in Mozilla,and the images show the game paralized when i try to open the window of Dragonsoul.
      I see that all the times,i need Dragonsouls to update my chars,especially my new Snow Queen
      The same trouble is in Chrome,i m using the last versión of Flash Player,i have the last versión of Windows 7.
      Tnx for read this,i hope this trouble can be fixed soon.
      Attached Files

Comment

Good morning. Thank you for posting the screenshots, issue has been forwarded.
        You can also submit a ticket to support, here, http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7. Fill in with the requested data, a detailed description of what the issue is, like you did in this thread, and attach the screenshots you took.
        Last edited by Sidhe; 11-25-2017, 11:50 PM.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Good morning. Please read your PM.

UPDATE: Hello again. Issue should be fixed now and your Dragonsoul problem solved. Please come here with a confirmation of that being so, it would be kindly appreciated.
          Last edited by Sidhe; 11-28-2017, 04:24 AM.

Comment

Hi all Team of League Of Angels and Moderator Sidhe.
            I enjoy to say the bug or error in Dragonsouls was finally FIXED.
            The picture show the Dragonsoul working.
            Tnx for fix my account and all the repairmans do a great and excellent job. Click image for larger version

Name:	Dragonsoul fixed.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	600.4 KB
ID:	1938165

Comment

Hello there . I am happy you are so pleased and the issue you faced is fixed. As problem solved, I think we can consider the thread closed. Thank you for confirming and ... enjoy playing.

Comment

Working...
              X